I will be beside you, forever »( Komahina )«

3rd POV :

Even if the world's upside down,

The apocalypse is here, the seal connected to hell has opened, there's no turning back.

I will be beside you.

Everyone was running, destruction everywhere, corpses on every corner, its a horrible sight.

And in a world where strange things is found,

A couple cant escape from the dungeon they're trapped in. The couple was a prince and a witch

I will be beside you.

The prince is a noble who's rich, brave, loved by everyone, and were chased by gorgeous princesses.
Hell, even the poor girls compete for him.

In a symbolized word, im a beautiful girl,

On the other hand, the witch is a sweetheart. He's a kind, caring, self-less person who was hated by everyone, in fact, he wasn't like any other witches, he was harmless, he doesn't like to hurt people or see them suffer. But still, he was hated because people thought he was harmful.

And my house on the hill, there is room for you still.

They met when the prince is taking a walk at the hill, he spotted a little house

'I dont recall anyone living here before'

Without a second thought, he knocked the door "Hello?"

The door opened, revealing an innocent, fluffy haired boy "Oh, hello! Do you need something?"

The prince blushed at the sight of the boy, he was the most gorgeous person he had ever seen

When there's nothing but dark and sound,

They introduced themselves and began to talk with eachother everyday, they got so attached that Nagito put a spell where they can talk with eachother in their minds.

Sometimes the prince use that ability when he had nightmares, the witch would comfort him until the prince has enough courage to sleep again.

I will be beside you.

They meet up again, this time, Nagito confess his feelings for the boy, expecting to be rejected.

"I love you Hinata-kun..." He mumbled
"What was that?"
"I love you Hinata-kun!" Nagito admitted with tears in his eyes
"Komaeda, I love you too."

And so, they decided to keep their relationship a secret.

When there's nothing but a long way 'round, I will be beside you.

"You have to marry this princess Hajime, like it or not." "But mother, I dont want to!" "Why? Is she not pretty enough? I'll get another one-" "My heart belonged to someone else." "Oh? Who's the lucky princess?" "Its not a princess, in fact he's a witch-" "A MALE WITCH?!"

Oh, he messed up.

In my simplified word, we're a boy and a girl

The prince was pacing in the dungeon he's trapped in

'Komaeda please run, they'll execute you by 3 in the afternoon when they found you!'

'But Hinata-kun, I want to stay with you.'

'But you'll die!'

'At least i'll die after I give my lover one last kiss.'

'Komaeda..'

In my house in the hill, there's room for you still.

The execution was supposed to be done today, but no one was alive to execute him.

"Hey Hinata-kun, what if we reincarnated?" "What do you mean?" "You'll love me forever and ever, right?" "Of course!" "Then...promise me you'll still love me in the future." "I promise, I swear on my life."

And they shared their last kiss.

I'll be everywhere you go, you go, you go

'Im gonna be late, im gonna be late!'
Komaeda screamed in his head. It was his first day of high school.

He bumped to someone and fell

"Ouch! Im so sorry-!" His eyes widen upon the sight.

"Komaeda?"
"Hinata-kun?"

I'll be everywhere you go, you go, you go.

(A/N : This chapter do be shitty af tho✨
kin346 says this will be a good idea soo...here u go!)