"Hello, world. " Robot Dzeiya

(A/N : Hello, yes, this is I, the author. Got this idea from a YouTube comment lolol)

"Hello, world. " By Louie Zhong

Unexpected reboot

Code name = Dzeiya

Version = V. 00.1

System = on{};

Function = ver.ok{};

Vision = ver.ok{};

Memory load = ver.fail{};

Time left for connecting hours = 48hrs.

connecting..

}

Hello World

A tall robot woke up in what seemed to be a junkyard.

Programmed to work and not to feel

The robot shakes its head, feeling a little dizzy, trying to get used to his surroundings

Not even sure that this is real

He tried to stand up, and a few photos fell from his pockets. Who's that?

Hello world

He picked up the photos, examining it. Strange, his systems don't recognize whoever is in that photo with him.

Find my voice

He walked out of the junkyard. Maybe someone knows who is this and they could help him?

Although it sounds like bits and bytes

"Hello. " He greeted the stranger. His voice sounds... Glitchy? It doesn't sound 'human' anymore. "Hello there! How can I help you?" The stranger with long purple hair greeted him back with a smile.

My circuitry is filled with mites

"Do you know this person?" He asks, holding up the strange photos. The stranger put her hand on her chin "Sorry, I have no idea who this is. Perhaps you could ask somebody else?" The stranger replied with guilt as the robot's ears and tail drooped.

Hello, world

He continued to walk around, greeting some stranger and asking the same question

Oh, will I find a love?

He keep walking around, finding a huge billboard with game characters in it. He looks at the purple eyed girl with pink hair and pink bunny ears. 'Pretty. '

Oh, or a power plug?

He looks at his vital condition.

Time left for connecting hours = 30hrs

He sighed, is there any power plug for robots around here?

Oh, digitally isolated

He sit on a bench, resting. A dog and a cat approached him. They seem friendly.

'I thought dogs and cats are enemies. '

Oh creator, please don't keep me waiting

He strolled around, the dog and cat as his only companion, asking strangers the same question.

"Do you know who is this?"

The answer is always the same.

"Sorry, I don't know who that is. ".

Hello world

The robot decided to follow the animals instead, they run to a supermarket. He sat on the ground. The dog and the cat laying on his lap. His tail is swinging around, why?

Programmed to work and not to feel

WARNING!

OUT OF BATTERY

The robot shut down as the dog and cat curled up around him, sleeping.

Not even sure that this is real

"Huh? Why is there a robot here?" The man asks himself, confused. He decided to bring the robot inside along with the animals that come with him.

Hello, world

Rebooting..

Code name = Dzeiya

Version = V. 00.2

System = on{};

Function = ver.ok{};

Vision = ver.ok{};

Memory load = fail{?};

The robot opened his eyes, fully recharged. "Ah, you're awake!" A man's voice called beside him.

"I was worried when you shut down in front of my store. " He said, sitting down on a chair across the bed the cat-like robot was laying on

"So, what's your name? Mine is Garcello. " He asks politely.

"... Dzeiya. " "'Dzeiya' huh? Unique. "

A cat's meow could be heard from outside "Ah, those are the animals you brought here. Want to see 'em?" The robot nods in agreement.

(A/N : Its not a crack fic, for once in a lifetime! Huaaahh I'm tired. Gotta get ready for school tho 🐔👍)