"A cat?" Dzeiya x Best friend!Reader

(A/N : Ah yes it's about time I stop procrastinating and actually write something for once after months and months of not being active. Today, I decided to write something about my favorite VTuber, DzeiyaCH. Yes, at 2:49am. Why you ask? Well... Let's just say insomnia's a bitch. )

Reader's POV :

Today I decided to visit my friend, Kevin, more known as "Dzeiya". Usually at this time of the day he would be livestreaming and chatting with his viewers or just playing games like Genshin Impact, Honkai Impact, and Apex Legends.

I brought him some food though, I brought him rendang! Although I'm not even sure if he'll like it.

He's a VTuber who have around 2K subscribers currently, he used a cat- or a neko- like character, although its 2D and it can't move because the lack of ideas and funds on how the 3D model should look like.

I entered his house, only to be greeted by his sibling, "Dek, where's Kevin?" "In his room, livestreaming, again.. " Ah yes he sometimes would stream at a random time in the morning around 2am-10am. Sometimes he would also stream from 8-10pm and end it at 11pm. Now I'm worried about his sleeping schedule.. "Oke, thanks dek. "

I walked to his room, only to hear him... Laughing? I wonder what's happening on his stream.

I gently opened the door... And was greeted by... A person with a cat tail and pair of cat ears?!

"K-Kevin?" I called out to him. He quickly looked at the source of voice. He looked absolutely concerning. Starting from those dark circles under his eyes to his thin figure.

"U-um, Kevin? Why do you have cat ears and human ears-? And- is that a cat tail?!" "Look I can explain-" He said as he informed his viewers that he'll be back in a minute and pausing his stream.

I closed the door and he came up to me, of course with him being much much taller he must look down at me.

"So uh- what happened?" I ask as he nervously looks around. "I don't know.. I woke up and suddenly I have these ears and tail, I don't know what happened.. " He said. Truth be told, I don't even know if I should pat him or give him the food first, oh yeah speaking of patting..

"Hey, bend down for a bit. " "Huh?" He said as he bend down to my height. I patted his hair and cat ears, and he.. Purred? Huh.. I guess he does have some cat qualities, watch me kidnapping him and making him my personal cat after this.

"Oh yeah, I brought you some rendang. " I said as I give the container to him "Wait really? For me?" "No it's for me. What do you think of course it's for you. "

He look at the rendang happily, "Ok, let me just get the rice. " He said as he ran off to the kitchen to get the rice.

I looked at his room, it looks like an ordinary room, a little messy, but that's honestly understandable. And then I looked at his phone, his lock screen wallpaper is this character, his 'waifu', named Ganyu.

'He does have a lot of interest for characters with big badonkers. Pfft, typical Dzeiya. '

(A/N : I'm tired and is running out of ideas, sorry bros. )