Love, Regrets, Despair »(Angst Komahina)«

(A/N : This is kin346 idea, so if u cry, blame it on them >:3 jk blame it on both of us)

Trigger warning! : Gore, murder, suicide, depression

Author's POV :

5 months

Its been 5 months since Nagito found out Hajime was cheating on him, they're already married, and the thought of Hajime cheating on Nagito was so despairful that it brings them into a toxic relationship.

Their neighbors was worried about them. Sure they weren't so fond of Nagito but hearing Nagito's painful scream every night followed by a sound of something broken and shattering isn't something normal in their relationship.

Usually, they would be the sweetest couple in the neighborhood, going on a date every once in a week and Nagito getting all shy and flustered when Hajime showered affection towards him, pretty wholesome, right?

But unfortunately, all good things must come to an end.

They became so cold to each other, Hajime began to hit Nagito every time he thinks his husband make a mistake, Nagito who wont stop trembling and being nervous when he goes outside, bruises on every part of his body, his body was getting skinnier, like damn he looks like a skeleton, has Hajime allowing him to eat yet? Who knows.

His self-esteem dropped so low that he thinks he deserve all of it

Hajime was also seen with a couple of girls, he looks like he's flirting with them everytime, and Nagito was forced to watch all of those moments in weep, he wished his old Hajime would come back.

Nagito being the low self-esteem person he is, starts blaming everything on himself, phrases like "Is he disgusted by me?" or "Am I becoming uglier?" was the only questions he asked himself as he cried in silence.

One day, Mikan knocked on his door
"H-hello?"
"Oh, Tsumiki-san! You can come in!"
His voice...more raspy than usual. Mikan enters the house with her wives, Chiaki and Ibuki
"Do you need something?"
"No, we're just checking on KoKo-chan!" "It seems you're getting skinnier...are you really okay?"
Nagito hesitantly nodded
"Y-you know, you n-need to eat more, or else y-you could get s-sick!"
"Im fine Tsumiki-san, really."
"Then why is KoKo-chan getting skinnier??? Do you need to go to the doctor???"
"No, thank you for the offer though."

"How about...you ask Hajime on a date?"
"Huh?"
"You know, like you guys usually do?" Nagito smile a bit, but its quickly gone "Where does that idea coming from?" "You guys seems to became more colder towards eachother! Ibuki is worried!" "And i-if you're going on a d-date, maybe it w-will bring you guys a l-little bit closer?"
"But we're already married though?"
"And we hear screams every night, and there's always a new bruises the next morning..."
"You know what? Ibuki thinks date will be a great idea!"
Nagito puts a finger on his chin,
"Maybe, maybe one date wont hurt..."

Oh dear..

Meanwhile, Hajime was on his way home, holding a girl's hand. When he see Mikan, Ibuki, and his bestfriend Chiaki, he was worried and mad.
"Babe? Can we cancel the date for another week?"
"Sure honey!" Poor girl, she dont know she just 'crushed' a poor boy's heart. Haha, get it?
"Well, see you next week!" She said as she kissed the brunette's cheek and walk to her house in happiness and joy

"Komaeda! Im home!"
Nagito trembled slightly, but quickly replaced with a cheerful smile
"Welcome home!"
"Why are they here Komaeda?"
"We're just here to check on KoKo-chan!" Ibuki said
"H-he's also getting skinnier...could y-you take c-care of him?" "Of course!"
"Uhm...Hinata-kun do you want to...umm..." "What is it?" "Go on a date with me?" "Sure!"