Chapter 12: President Bob White

Bob White was the president of the United States. He was an aging man of the general age of 50-60 years of age. He had greying hair, blue eyes, and was rather tall.

For the most part, he was of laid-back nature. Yet, he was still a great leader and always got the job done whenever he had a task to complete.

He had nothing to do for the day thus far, so he sat back on his fluffy couch and read a novel while drinking a cup of coffee. This is what he usually did on days when he had nothing to do.

His day-off was disrupted when one of his employees opened the double doors to his bedroom, "Sir, the court was just attacked!" she yelled in her "indoor-voice".

He set his book and mug down on the coffee table and leaned forward, "The Supreme Court?"

"Yes."

"What were the consequences?"

"Several people have been found dead in the area of the building; that is it."

"Any justices?"

"Luckily, they are all safe."

President White got off the couch, "Is that all?"

"Pretty much."

He opened his wardrobe and got a suit and tie on.

"What are you going to say about this?"

"What I can do now is strengthen the security forces. These deaths have obviously already occurred, but we can still think about what we can do for later."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The president confronted the head of security, "I want you to increase security in all governmental buildings, this one and the Supreme Court included. Got it?"

"Yes sir." the other man replied, immediately heading for the phone to get in-touch with the security officers of the other buildings.