Chapter 20: Finding Out More

The entirety of the Board was sat down in the meeting room as they waited for the Mr. Kramer to walk in. As he did, Lord Zayne followed closely behind him and stood behind the leader's chair at the head of the table, which the latter sat himself down in and began talking. "Well, looks like the press has noticed these recent attacks. I don't believe it will be too much longer before conspiracy theorists, you know, act like we are the cause. However, one way in which these recent events can be considered a benefit to us is the fact that the sheer 'violence' and 'savagery' of these attacks will hopefully persuade the government to make haste in altering its ways to attempt to prevent things like this from happening again in the future. Simply, if there is anything that would give our New World Order plan the green light, it would be happenings such as this one."

"And what about the drawbacks?" Another board member asked.

"Unfortunately, the main thing that we need to keep in mind is the possibility of the U.S. turning against NWO and deeming these attacks on the implementation of it into the government. We do not want that to happen, because it will likely have the potential to push us out of business if we are ever discovered."

Dr. Cruel spoke-up again, "The United States military is very powerful, as is the president. If we are to go at this without risking defeat and furthermore being taken out of business completely, I suggest that we remain calm and slow with our actions to prevent bad things such as us being shut down from happening."

Mr. Kramer sighed. "You are right."

"So what now?" Dr. Cruel asked.

"We just need to make certain that we do not put ourselves in the line of fire; if any such time shall arise where we become at-risk for being put out of business, we need to run away from it and revise our actions. We will be unable to succeed if we do not carefully plan-out our actions and decide to oppose those contending us head-on, especially if they have correlating power with that of the president." Mr. Kramer explained. "So far, we are still safe. Right now, this is all helpful for us, so there is tiny need to fret at this moment. Anyway, what else have you found out about this 'Chosen One'?"

"About that..."

"Is something wrong?"

"You see, Jimmy Stickman, the boy who we captured yesterday, escaped. We did not want to tell you because it would derail our focus on other and more important matters."

"I see... Well he is still of no real issue to us, so I think this is to be forgotten." Mr. Kramer said. "It doesn't matter."

"He wasn't any real danger to us yesterday, but think long and hard about what we found out about this 'legendary power': it does not reach its height until a little while after it is awakened. Because of this sole fact, we can infer from this that, if Jimmy truly is the heir to this power, his power was still very weak and undeveloped yesterday." Dr. Cruel said to his boss.

"And so then it will take a little bit of time for it to reach its greatest state, right?"

"Correct."

"If there actually is a danger to letting his power grow, then he definitely has an underlying capability to be even more harmful to us than the government shutting us down. We must find a way to keep him from coming for us." Mr. Kramer explained.