Chapter 6: The Meeting

The plan for establishing New World Order only went to a certain degree with only one branch of government. That is why the totalitarian government that the Illuminati had in mind was going to be "replacing" everything in the U.S.A.'s government. The Illuminati and its leader were going to serve as the executive branch: the actual leader of the new government.

On the other hand, the Bilderberg Group was a, well, grouping of many socially-powerful individuals that served as the legislature of the New World Order government; they still had a few governmental powers that surpassed that of the Illuminati and vice-versa, in typical democracy-fashion.

The inclusion of different branches was to keep control during the times of New World Order, otherwise the society would turn into a bloodbath of anarchy and rampage. Frequent meetings were held between the Illuminati leader and the Bilderberg Group to discuss the current state of their plan and what the next move should be.

Mr. Kramer entered the boardroom which housed a huge table that the entire Bilderberg group was already sat down at. "Alright gentlemen, you should all be firmly-aware of the subject of this meeting." He said, taking a seat at his chair at the head of the table. Standing behind him was Lord Zayne, a hooded assassin working for the Illuminati that headed the building's security and was responsible for keeping the organization safe by keeping criminals, terrorists, and warlords in-check.

One of the board members responded, "Do you have any tangible files on the subject?"

"Nothing yet. The only documentation that we have, as you all know, is a simple report. But do not worry, as this little happening is very recent and was only just detected, so we should have plenty of time to talk about it."

"Is it possible that this activity was the work of the Chosen One that we have been informed about for some time?" Dr. Cruel asked. He was also the leader of the Bilderberg Group.

"It is very-well possible; that came to my mind at the very instant that you gave me the first bit of info earlier today. But we don't know very much yet. That is all speculation now, but it is still possible. So we should keep our eyes peeled for more information on the matter." Mr. Kramer explained.

Dr. Cruel spoke up, "Well look no further, Mr. Kramer; I recently acquired a very compelling piece of information from our science department just an hour ago." He said as he turned on the monitor at the head of the room, leading all of the board members to turn their chairs towards it. "I wanted it to have a significant impact, so I waited until everybody believed that there was nothing else on the topic."

"What specifics is it comprised of?" Mr. Kramer asked.

"The precise location mainly. Have a look: the location of this power spike was sensed approximately 45 miles Northwest of here." Dr. Cruel expanded the interactive map, which showed the location of the Illuminati's headquarters and the area where this power spike was detected.

Mr. Kramer responded, "Is this all?"

"Well not necessarily. Remember what we learned about this so-called Stickman family?" Dr. Cruel asked.

"Why, yes... I remember practically every single word."

"Well there is a boy named Jimmy Stickman that lives in that very region; in fact, he lives almost in the direct center of the highlighted area with his foster mother."

"Is there? In that case, there cannot be any possibility that all of this is a huge coincidence. Right now, however, the main thing that we need to do is continue with what we have been working on most recently. I do not believe that this 'occurrence' is of any danger to us at the moment, so all I am ordering is that you all get back to work and hopefully we will find out more in the future on this subject. But for now, just get back to work. I will have Lord Zayne investigate this issue." Mr. Kramer told the board.

The entire board proceeded to nod their heads before all rising up from their seats and shuffling out of the boardroom in an orderly-manner.