Chapter 16: Sunday

The next morning was Sunday. It was another warm and sunny day in the place at which Jimmy lived, so the weather would not be a problem at least for the day ahead. Jimmy woke up first, stretched, and popped his back to prepare for the day ahead. He did not have a watch or a phone to check the time, but he guessed that it was somewhere between 7:00 and 8:00 judging by the position of the sun. "Squirps, wake up."

The alien opened his eyes and rubbed them before getting on his feet and doing the same routine that Jimmy just did. He yawned. "Aww nuts!"

"What?"

"I don't do well after waking up."

"You don't?"

"Nope."

"Cool, I don't either. But I get over it."

Squirps yawned again, "Do you think that this 'secret places' thing mentioned in the clue is talking about a book?"

Jimmy replied, "I haven't really thought anything of it yet because I was waiting to get there first and then be the judge, but you might be right."

"The wording of the clue really made it seem as if this was the last real 'hint' before finally revealing the final location of the sword." Squirps said before pointing his eyes and body towards the mountains, which were directly to the West, and motioning his hand to signal Jimmy to follow behind him as he began walking. "I guess we are to go to this library then."