Wedding - UraSen (F)

I have been craving UraSen lately *sobs* And my good friend was feeding me UraSen pictures, and one of them was a wedding fanart...and I went there and uh, added another fun twist www

My internship has been killing me lately so I hope you can forgive me with this questionably cute fluff *pien*

~~~~~~~~~~~

Knock. Knock.

"Sen-chan? Ura told me to get you and that you were being unreasonable." Sakata's calm, soothing voice flew out from the outside of the locked door leading to Senra's room. He was told to pick Senra up and take him outside of the house he shared with Urata...his fiancé and soon to be husband.

If the blond would stop being so stubborn and just leave his room.

"I'm unreasonable? Sakata have you seen what he made me wear!?" Senra's whines in a rather loud voice.

"Of course I have." The redhead giggles. "I helped you put it on before you started throwing a fit."

"It's not a fit!" A few seconds later, the door opens, revealing Senra in a rather long, flowing white dress, one that unfortunately had no sleeves and showed off his bare shoulders, a golden necklace with a little 'U' marking his partners ownership of him as well as little 'U's on his earrings.

The moment Sakata saw Senra again he broke out into laughter, the scene hilarious to him. He even tied the longest of the golden strands back to show off more of his face for his special day!

"Stop laughing at me!" Senra demands, his face lighting up bright pink.

"I'm sorry Sen-chan! You just look so beautiful. I almost forgot you were a guy! Except for..." Reaching out, Sakata places his hands right on top of the light fabric covering his friend's chest. "You know...this and everything."

"Don't touch me!" Getting even more flustered, Senra lightly hits Sakata's hand away and sighs. "I'm going to hide in my room if you need me. Wedding is canceled. I refuse to walk out like this."

Before Senra could turn around, Sakata grabs one of his wrists, practically singing out his success. "Nope~ I was told to take you to Ura so that's what I'm going to do! Whether you like it or not, you're getting married today while wearing a dress...unless you rather I go get-"

"Please don't finish that sentence." Senra sighs deeply, knowing fully well if Urata was brought over he'd likely be princess carried or something even more embarrassing like that!

"Then let's go!" Puppy tail wagging frantically, Sakata almost ran until he remembered Senra was also wearing high heels, outside of the house to where the other three were waiting.

Urata and Senra both wanted to keep this low profile, which unfortunately meant that they would just have a wedding with Sakata and Shima as witnesses...but that still left someone to marry them.

Sum offered, more than happy to help his friends and troublesome 'children' find their happiness together.

~~~~

"Don't tell me he actually locked himself in his room." Urata rolls his eyes and sighs, fully expecting this sort of thing after how their proposal went in the first place...especially how the whole idea of Senra wearing a wedding dress came to be. At first it was meant to be a joke, but once he saw the flustered look on Senra's face, Urata knew he had to have it.

"You're going to scare him away the moment he arrives if you keep drooling." Shima snickers, earning a punch on the arm.

"Do I need to separate you two? I thought I was marrying adults...not children." Sum sighs from beside them, the tired father of the group. Not that he minded their antics at all. In fact...it was partially his fault they hit into this situation anyway.