Unexpected Mates - SmSn UrSk(A/F)

Me and my waifu had this idea for a while and finally decided to write it after some time...and it took some time to write it and was longer than I expected it to be ww

littleprincess0310 an: I wish i can write longerrrrrrr

SHE SAYS YET IT'S STILL LONG 

Word count - 18,911 words 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Why was such a war being fought anyway? A war that not even his parents...or his grandparents understood. All Shima knew...was that 'tengu were bad and wolves were superior.'

But...how could that be? What had they done to deserve such harsh words?

Wrong...Shima thought it was wrong and he refused to think similarly...and whenever he needed a break from his wolf clan and their talks of tengu, he walked to the nearby forest alone, beside a calming and beautiful waterfall where he could relax for as long as he wished...alone.

Or so he thought.

Closing his black wings, Senra sat on the rock near the streams of rivers. Illuminating himself with the help of the sunlight that peeked shyly from the trees that surrounded the forest. "Mhm~♪ Good weather~"

Glancing towards the new presence, the fur on Shima's tail at first pricks up with his anxiety of what they were, Shima starts to get lost in the beauty of who they were.

This tengu...was beautiful.

Instead of walking over to strike a conversation, scared he might frighten the other, Shima watches from the small beach by the waterfall where he was sunbathing.

Tengu's hearing was quite alert and Senra could hear the wind trying to tell him something. Turning his eyes away from the sunlight, Senra looks at the spot where Shima hides suspiciously. "Who's there!?"

After giving in to his curiosity, Shima had slowly moved closer, watching Senra silently until the tengu had noticed him, forcing him to leave the small patch of bushes where he was hiding, his hands in the hair, his tail swishing behind him. "I'm sorry...I've never seen someone as beautiful as you and I lost myself."

Scratching his head, Shima nervously laughs, hoping he didn't scare Senra too much.

Spreading out his wings, Senra moved a little bit farther from Shima. "A-Are you going to kill me." The blonde asked cautiously.

"Why would I want to kill you? You've done nothing wrong to me....so why should I kill you?" Speaking honestly, Shima stares down the tengu, showing no sign of lying or malicious intent.

"Because we both come from different clans." Still cautious, Senra moved further away from Shima.

"...Because the adults say it's bad? I don't like listening to the adults, their views are wrong." Shima chuckles softly before taking a seat on a smaller rock, not moving any closer to Senra. "I have no reason to hate you...or want to harm you unless you hurt me yourself...which you haven't."

Looking at Shima weirdly and in confusion, Senra flies toward the tree branch, making sure Shima sees the dagger he places beside him in case the wolf decides to suddenly attack him.

Watching Senra fly, Shima made no move, not wanting to harm or frighten the tengu more.

Really...why would anyone be so afraid and hateful of such a beautiful being like this...or any of his kind?

"Your wings...they're beautiful." Deciding to make awkward small talk, Shima starts with an honest compliment,

At that compliment, the tengu stiffen, before he spread his big wing once again. "I don't want to hear that from the wolf clan." As soon as Senra said that, he took off through the trees, not once looking back at Shima.