Secrets

When we got to Alexandria, Olivia told us dad had went out looking for stuff for Negan. I laughed when he insulted her and she smacked him. While waiting he went around the house checking everything. He stopped in Carl's room playing darts.

"How about this one?" He asked getting closer to Judy's bedroom door.

Carl and I exchanged a quick glance.

"Oh it's just a water-heater."

"Are you serious kid? come on."

"Oh-ho my look at these two little angels."

I pushed around him my eyes landing on Hunter.

"Mama! Mama!"

"Hi baby." I picked her up giving Judy a kiss to her head.

I hugged Hunter to me so hard. She started squirming.

"You have a kid? Both of them yours?"

Shit....."Um no this one's mine. This one is our little sister."

"Damn I didn't know you had a baby. Does Shane know?"

"No, and I'd like to keep it that way."

He gave me an odd look then asked.

"She's Daryl's?"

"Of course she's Daryl's."

"It's just you and Daryl both have lighter hair and her's is dark like Shane's."

I started to panic. "My mom....she had really dark hair. She gets it from her."

"Hmm, well shit bring her along...."

"No! She will never be there."

"Suit yourself, their both cute as shit."

He picked up Judy causing both Carl and I to step closer to him.

"Come on you two chill. I wouldn't hurt these two little angels......Can I hold her?"

After a moment I handed him Hunter.

"What's their names?"

"Hunter and Judith."

"Beautiful." He says walking out of the room with them. Carl and I on his heals.

He sat down in the floor playing with both girls. He could almost pass for normal. I sat down to wanting to enjoy the time I had with Hunter.

"Daddy." She said rushing over with the elephant they played with often.

"Yeah baby daddy, he'll be home soon."

She gave me a sad little look then went back to playing with Judy and Negan.

"You could let him come home. If you wanted to."

"It's never just that simple princess." He said standing making us follow him while he went to the bathroom to shave. Rhen off to the kitchen to cook. He made spaghetti while I made rolls. Carl sat between the girls watching.

"Mama mess." Hunter giggled.

"Yuck, yuck." Judy babbled along.

"You two are silly girls." I cooed at them.

"You seem like a good mama princess. Tell me hows Daryl at playing daddy. Doesn't strike me as the nurturing type."

"He's amazing with her, always has been. She adores him,and he does her."

"Daddy's girl huh?......always wanted a little girl.......I'm seeing you as the whole package there dollface."

"Not in this lifetime Negan."