Saviors

Carl and I were sitting on the porch with the girls. When we heard sasha yell.

"Their back."

Carl grabbed Judy and I got Hunter. We walked over to meet them.

"Hey how did it go?" I asked dad.

"We got food. Enough for another month." Michonne said kissing Hunter's cheek.

I knew Daryl was coming our way before I seen him.

"Daddy! Daddy!" Hunter giggled. Kicking me in the process.

"Okay go get him." I said sitting her down.

Sasha,Michonne and I laughed as she waddled her way over to him.

"She's defiantly a daddy's girl." Michonne said.

"Yeah and she's got him totally wrapped around her finger." Sasha chuckled.

I laughed. "Yes she does."

"Your lucky Em, he is totally devoted to both of you." Michonne smiled squeezing my shoulder.

"Yeah, he is. He's amazing isn't he?" I smiled.

"Mama... Daddy....." She said showing me her cookie before shoving it in her mouth.

I chuckled. "Did daddy get you a cookie?"

She shook her head and continued eating.

"Hey,everything okay? You look distracted." I asked brushing the hair from his eyes.

"I'm alright." He said kissing my head pulling me into his side.

"What's the meeting about?"

"There's a group, more of the same ones Abe,Sasha and I came across."

"What does that mean for us?"

"Come on, Rick's having a meeting about it soon." 

We walked over to the church to wait on dad.

Once everyone was gathered dad began to talk.

"We're gona work with hilltop. Maggie worked out a deal with them. We're getting food eggs, butter, fresh vegetables. But their not just giving it away. This group the saviors, they almost killed Sasha, Daryl and Abraham on the road. Sooner or later they'll find us. Just like the other group did. If we wait till they come. We could lose, we'd be low on food not at our best. This is the only way to be sure we can win. We do this for hilltop, it's how we keep going. How we continue to eat. This needs to be a group decision. If anybody objects nows your chance to say so."

"Are you sure we can do it? We can beat them?" Morgan asked.

"What this group has done, learned all of us. Yes I'm sure."

"Well then all we have to do is tell them that."

"They don't compromise."

"That's not what this is. Its a choice. Give them a choice. A way out for them and us."

"We do that, we give our advantage, our safety. We can't leave them alive."

"Life is about possibilities."

"I'll talk to everyone. Those at home and on guard now and get their opinion. But who else wants to talk to them first?"

Noone said a word. I felt bad that noone stood with him.

"I guess it's settled then. If noone else objects then we fight. We kill them all."

Later that night after the girls were asleep. We sat at dad's table talking.