Secrets

We had traveled a good ways today. Dad had insisted we keep going once we got to North Carolina,but the girls were hungry and we all needed a break. It had been a long few days.

We found a large farm house that looked safe enough to rest for a bit. Daryl,Dad, Abraham,Glenn,Maggie and Rosita went in to clear it for the rest of us.

Once it was cleared and we went in. I fed the girls both of them falling asleep right after. Carol and Tara were making dinner for everyone.

"We should just stay the night." Glenn was saying.

"Might as well start fresh in the morning." Abraham agreed.

"Since when are you agreeable with taking our time?" Rosita asked Him.

"Since I haven't had any in days." He replied.

Rosita downed her head emmbarrased. Mags and I trying not to laugh.

Dad completely misses the humor as he continues to insist we leave.

"We really should just push on. The sooner we get there the better." Dad said.

After some debate much to dad's dismay. We decided to stay the night.

"You know Abraham has a point. It's been to long since I've touched you properly." Daryl whispered.

"We should do something about that." I whispered back lightly caressing the front of his jeans.

He grabbed my arm pulling me against him. "Watch it little girl."

I bit my lip instantly turned on. "Let's eat and go to bed."

After dinner Abraham and Rosita were the first to trail off. Maggie and I glancing at each other. Both embarrassed to be the first.

Hunter was already down for the night. Her and Judy sharing a playpen.

Without saying a word Daryl came over grabbed my hand and pulled me up the stairs.

We chose the bedroom furthest from the stairs.

As soon as the door was shut. His mouth was on mine.

I moaned as he attacked my neck. "Daryl please."

"What do you want Em?"

"Your mouth on me."

He quickly picked me up, laying me back on the bed. He removed my shirt and bra kissing down my stomach over my breast. I moaned loudly when his tongue circled my belly button.

He quickly pulled my pants and panties off. Leaving me completely exposed.

He grabbed my ass pulling me to the edge of the bed. I gasped at his sudden movement.

Looking into my eyes he dipped his tongue between my lips gently flicking at my clit.

"Daryl stop teasing please." I begged.

He smirked then latched onto my clit. My hands grabbing onto his hair, pulling him closer. Soon my hips were bucking against his face.

"Oh god Daryl so good."

"Cum for me Emma, I wana taste you."

He slid two fingers in pumping fast and hard as he continued sucking my clit.

"Daryl." I screamed as I came hard squirting onto his mouth.

I laid back panting hard as he kissed up my stomach. Reaching my mouth shoving his tongue in I could taste myself on him.