Welcome Back!

It was a Sunday morning and Sakura sat lying in bed as the sunlight sifted softly through the pale white curtains and lit her soft hair golden. She lay playing with her slender fingers as she watched the light creating dancing shadows on the bed as she moved her hands. Her tiny feet swayed around dangling in the air.

Syaoran was fast asleep nuzzled against the back of her neck, as her long hair didn't get in the way anymore. She gently moved her feet tracing his as he exhaled softly and evenly into her hair.

She slowly turned around so that she wouldn't disturb him and nestled her face beside his

She slowly turned around so that she wouldn't disturb him and nestled her face beside his. Her bare skin felt a little chilly against the air, but she didnt have to fear Kero finding her this way as she had locked him in his housing cabinet. She trailed her fingers on his slightly parted lips as he was in deep slumber with a rare expression on his face. He seemed so vulnerable this way, she thought to herself.

The bell of her apartment rang and she was taken by surprise. She looked at the door confused who it could be on a Sunday morning. 'Must be the here for the rent' she thought to herself and stayed still, pretending to be asleep. The bell chimed again.

"The door." Syaoran mumbled sleepily rubbing his face.

"You're not supposed to be here." She hushed him with a serious expression which made him laugh a little.

The bell rang again. Sakura got up quickly and put on her t-shirt.

"Cover your face with the sheets." She instructed him as she walked to the door pulling up her shorts.

She sighed and opened up the door to peek outside a little.

"Sakura! Guess who's finally back?!" Miku beamed with enthusiasm as she stood beside Ayumi who was holding her suitcase.

https://youtu.be/-cqbTK-ZzLE

Sakura bit her tongue and slammed the door shut leaving her two friends confused about what happened.

"Get up! You gotta leave!" Sakura panicked and collected his clothes from the floor.

"Wha... What happened?" Syaoran sat up on the bed with his bare chest still trying to understand what was happening. Sakura threw his pants at him and looked for his shirt.