TNWM: 20

The next morning, they went back home. Their phones were receiving notifications non stop." Woah, my notification didn't go like this before." Brynn said getting her phone.

" Because you're in the Shaderoom that's why." Lauren said." Everyone tagging us about your picture with Carson." Johnny said.

" What?!" Brynn asked shocked quickly checking her phone.

3,792,621 likesTheshaderoom: Just in! Dancer, model, and actress Brynn Rumfallo was rumored dating the great grandson of Carson and Brynn Lueders the pop sensation and the most adored rich girl

3,792,621 likes
Theshaderoom: Just in! Dancer, model, and actress Brynn Rumfallo was rumored dating the great grandson of Carson and Brynn Lueders the pop sensation and the most adored rich girl. Carson Lueders Jr. Posted on his instagram at midnight a picture of him and Brynn together with a caption of 

Happy birthday Brynny! Thank you for entering my life, you've made me feel special and I want to let you know that I'm happy to have you by my side. There's no words that can match how amazing you are. I love you so much! '

aren't they the cutest?! as Brynn Rumfallo replied in the comments

' aww, love you too Cars '

They scream COUPLE GOALS for me. Also found Brynn's siblings comments on the photo

'I Approve'-taterumfallo

'Agree'-replied by laurenrumfallo88 on tate's comment

'Best soon to be Brother In Law!!!'-johnnyrumfallo

'couple goals'-kayceerumfalloofficial

Kaycee's comment might confirm their relationship but for now, we just stand by for the confirmation. Do you guys ship it? Comment down below

After Brynn read the post she looked at her siblings." Well that estimated quickly." Brynn shrugged it off." Are you gonna confirm it?" Kaycee asked.

" Well yeah, I have no choice. You commented Couple Goals. We can't deny that." Brynn said then everyone chuckled.

" Which reminds me, I have something else to do. I'll see you guys later." Kalani said dragging Kaycee and Johnny out of the house.

" I'm gonna go take a shower." Brynn said." And I'll go upload my vlog." Lauren said heading upstairs following Brynn.

" Where is everyone?" Tate asked herself noticing no one besides her two sisters where there. Later that afternoon, Lauren uploaded the vlog and everyone watched it, then when Tate and Brynn where hanging out in the living room.

Lauren came downstairs." Let's go to the park." Lauren jumped in the couch." Come on. Please." Lauren begged." Alright, alright. Let's go." Tate said.

They stood up and head out." Can you walk faster?!" Lauren exclaimed. The two laughed then quickly stopped when they saw some of their friends and family.