TNWM: 13

Brynn was up all night searching and reading articles about the original Brynn and Carson Lueders.

She was amazed by the stories she read about them and how a great performer Carson Lueders was. No wonder where Carson Jr. got his singing voice.

Brynn couldn't stop thinking how much she look like Carson's great grandmother. And how their personality matches.

And to describe the Original Brynn Rumfallo; A real badass

She knows how to speak and fight for what's right. A really smart girl and amazing dancer according to Brynn's research.

It kept her busy for the rest of the night deciding to sleep around 2 in the morning. So now she was heavy sleeping in her room.

" Brynn, wake up." Kalani said sitting on Brynn's bed." Kalani, it's so early." Brynn groaned covering her ears with a pillow.

Kalani took the pillow away." Brynn. It's 11 in the morning." Kalani said." What?" Brynn asked confused slowly opening her eyes.

" It's 11 already." Kalani said." Ok, ok." Brynn said sitting down, rubbing her eyes." I'm gonna go downstairs." Kalani said leaving her room.

Brynn head to the shower and changed then brushed her teeth. She came down and greeted Kalani, Jax, and her grandma before sitting down and ate breakfast.

" What happened yesterday?" Kalani asked." What do you mean?" Brynn asked confused." The hangout with Carson." Jax said.

" Oh... I.. don't feel like talking about it." Brynn said." It's just... weird." Brynn added." Why- oh... did he showed you the Golden R?" Kalani asked.

Brynn nodded." You're not mad at him are you?" Jax asked. Brynn shook her head." If you'll excuse me, I'll be in my room." Brynn said before heading to her room and closing her door.

It was around 12 when someone knocked on Grandma Ally's door." Who could that be?" Grandma Ally asked.

" I'll get it." Kalani said standing up from her seat then heading to the door opening it.

" O... my gosh." Kalani said as she couldn't believe who's in front of her." Kalani!" A group of teens greeted  with a smile engulfing Kalani in a hug.

" Tate! Kaycee! Johnny! Lauren! O my gosh!" Jax said excitedly giving them a hug." O my gosh. You guys grew up so well." Grandma Ally said giving them a hug as they enter the house while Jax closed the door.

" Who's this cutie?" Kaycee asked referring to Jett." That's Jett, our baby brother. Mom got remarried if you didn't know." Kalani said picking up Jett.

" Oh." They said then nodded." Wait, does Brynn know you guys are coming?" Kalani asked.

" It's a surprise for all of you. We missed you guys." Tate said." Brynn was right, you guys grew up tall." Grandma Ally said and they all chuckled.

" Where is Brynny?" Johnny asked." She's in her room. You know the old room." Jax said then they smiled.

" Brynn! Come down here!" Kalani yelled then they heard a door opened and footsteps coming down.

They all looked at each other with a smile. A few seconds later, Brynn gasped as she stopped in the middle of the stairs when she saw her siblings who's smiling.

" Holy shhhh!" Brynn screamed." Language." Kaycee said." SuP." Johnny said emphasizing the letter P." Bubby/Kisses!" Tate and Lauren said.

Brynn had a huge smile on her face as she run down and hugged her siblings for a group hug." I missed you guys so much!" Brynn said.