TNWM: 11

As Brynn got home, Kalani was waiting for her." You're finally home." Kalani said." Where have you been anyway?" Kalani asked.

" I went out with Kenzie and the rest, then Carson came and introduced me to his friends then we hanged out." Brynn explained.

" It's good to hear you're making friends." Kalani said then Brynn nodded." Grandma's already in her room. Mom and dad will be home later at night, Jax is in his room too, and Jett's already asleep if you're wondering where is everyone." Kalani said.

Brynn chuckled." I'm gonna head upstairs." Brynn said." Ok." Kalani said before Brynn went to her room. She changed into her pajamas and lied down on her bed then called Tate.

T: Bubs! Hi

K, L, J: * Went in the frame and smiled *

K, L, J: Brynny!

B: Hi guys, what are you guys doing?

T, K, L, J: * looked in the kitchen where Mike and Ashlee are talking and drinking wine *

K: We're in the living room watching a movie

Mike: Guys, do you want some pizza? I'll order?

B: Wait a minute, do I hear Mike?!

T: * flipped the camera and show Mike and Ashlee in the kitchen, then flipped the camera back to her *

T: No, we're fine

B: * Sat down from her bed * What is he doing there?!

K: Brynn, calm down

B: Calm down?! Are you serious?!

L: It's not what you think it is- ok, it is what you think it is

J: Mom invited Mike for dinner, he's been coming here for dinner ever since you left                       

* Whispered that only them in the living room could hear *

B: Oh so they waited for me to get here in Ridgewood so they can have dinner every night together?!

L:  Kind of... he's been staying here since sunday

B: What?!

Ashlee: Tate, is that Brynn on the phone?

T: * looked at Brynn then back to her mom * Yes

Ashlee: Can I talk to her?

T, K, L, J: * looked at Brynn who's gesturing them to not give the phone *

T: * shrugged as she looked at Brynn asking her why *

Ashlee: * Takes Tate's phone anyway *

B: * Rolls her eyes *

Ashlee: Hi Brynn

B: * stares and waited for her mom to continue *

Ashlee: I'm guessing they already told you that Mike has been staying with us?

B: Look, I don't want to talk about this or him

Ashlee: If you would just listen

B: I don't like him! Okay?! If you're expecting me to like him, It's a No

Ashlee: If you would just give him a chance

Mike: Can I talk to her?

Ashlee: Sure