TNWM: 2

May 20, five days after messing up Kaycee's room. Of course, Kaycee got mad for a second but they apologized and helped her clean her room.

" Morning!" Lauren came down hugging each of her siblings hanging out in the kitchen. Johnny's smile lit up as he hugged Lauren and kissed her forehead same thing her sisters did to Lauren.

" Grilled cheese." Brynn said serving them Brynn's special grilled cheese sandwich.

" My favorite." Lauren said.

" I'm hurt. I thought your favorite was my salad." Kaycee joked." You mean, Salad Ala Sean?" Tate teased.

Kaycee rolled her eyes." We all know, Lauren's favorite is clearly my special toasts." Tate said turning to Lauren.

" I love all of them. I love them equally." Lauren said." Yeah, wait, can we invite Sean over today? And also, Brynn, you make the most amazing grilled cheese." Johnny said.

" I'm flattered Mr. Juan." Brynn joked then they all laughed." I'll call Sean and tell him to get here right away." Kaycee said.

" Great, he makes the most amazing foods!" Johnny said enthusiastically gaining a blank look from his sisters.

" Like 5 seconds ago you said we make amazing foods and then you're here moving on to Sean. Make up your mind John." Kaycee laughed.

" Which I can also agree, Sean is a chef... he went to chop Jr." Kaycee added." Yeah, we get it, your boyfriend went to chop Jr... I've been friends with him before you so I know that." Tate said.

" Are you calling him or not?" Brynn asked.

" Guys, stop it." Lauren said." Ok, ok." Kaycee said picking up her phone and dialing Sean's number walking towards the living room.

" She do realize we can still hear her right?" Brynn asked." I doubted." Tate said." Can we buy pizza?" Johnny asked.

" Pizza? You just ate." Tate said then Johnny pouted." Lauren, tell them to buy pizza." Johnny whispered to Lauren who nodded.

" Tate, Brynn, let's order a pizza." Lauren said giving Tate and Brynn her puppy eyes.

" Ok." Tate and Brynn said.

" What flavor?" Brynn asked then Lauren looked at Johnny. Johnny texted Lauren Pepperoni and cheese.

" Pepperoni and cheese." Lauren said.
" Kaycee, order pepperoni and cheese pizza." Tate said.

" Okay!" Kaycee said. Johnny and Lauren looked at each other with a smirk and did a fist bump under the island counter in the kitchen while Tate and Brynn talk by the sink about some stuff.

Perks of having younger sibling
...................
30 minutes later
Sean came while Johnny and Lauren were in the living room waiting for the pizza to come. Johnny went on live as he was bored.

" Hey guys." He said as he seats on the couch reading comments while Lauren's on her phone. You could hear the girls and Sean laughing from the backyard.

" Yow, they laugh so loud." Lauren said." Probably Sean's or Kaycee's crackhead hours." Johnny said then both of them laughed.

" What are you guys doing?" A fan asked from the comments that Johnny just read.

" Lauren and I are waiting for the pizzas we ordered." Johnny answered.

" I have an idea, let's do q&a siblings edition. Can we do it? Please John?" Lauren asked.

" Ok fine. Go on twitter and ask questions about me and my siblings using #asktherumfallos." Johnny said.

" I'll give you guys 10 minutes." Johnny said." Yay!" Lauren said. Johnny chuckled and cuddled with Lauren.