TNWM: 7

It's Friday and today is Kenzie's birthday party. The party won't start until 6 pm and Brynn thought it would be a good idea to go to the mall with Kalani to buy a gift for Kenzie.

Brynn got up and changed then head down and met Kalani in the car." So, what are you planning to get Kenzie for later?" Kalani asked.

" I actually have no clue." Brynn said. Kalani just laughed." Well, I'm getting Kenzie a tank top. She loves it." Kalani said." You seem to know her too well." Brynn said.

" The Lueders are like my siblings too." Kalani said." I'll just get her a bracelet." Brynn said. Kalani parked the car and head inside the mall with Brynn.

As they stroll around the mall, they stood in front of BAR clothing line." Can't believe this is the first BAR clothing line store." Brynn said amazed.

" Believe it or not, the Lueders are the owners. Well... not exactly. The long time owner are the big dynasty of the Rumfallos." Kalani said turning to me.

" Like... ours?" Brynn asked. Kalani nodded." Don't worry, it's impossible you and Carson are relatives. Now enough talking and let's do some shopping." Kalani said.

They went to buy a tank top and Brynn picked a cute gold bracelet from Pandora. It was quite expensive but it was nothing for Brynn.

As they head home, they changed and went to the Lueders mansion. The mansion was filled with lights and loud speakers with a lot of guests partying and scattered inside.

They searched through the crowd. Many eyes were on them especially to Brynn." Is it just me or this people are staring at me." Brynn whispered to Kalani.

" I have no idea. But you're famous right? Maybe that's why." Kalani said." Yeah." Brynn said." Brynn!" Kenzie says excitedly coming over to her and giving her a hug.

" Happy Birthday." Brynn said as she hugs Kenzie. She looked up and saw Carson leaning against the table with a beer cup in his hand looking at her with a smile.

Maddie looked at her brother and playfully slap his arm bringing him back to reality and look away.

" Brynn. Hey!" The rest of the crew greeted." Happy Birthday Kenz." Kalani greeted. Kenzie smiled and hugged her as well. 

A few minutes later, Kenzie blew the candle and everyone cheered and went back to partying.

The party was crazy and Brynn was having fun dancing around like she was at a club.

She was having the time of her life." I'm gonna go around. I'll see you later." Brynn told Kenzie who just nodded and continued to dance.

Brynn left and search for the kitchen. She grabbed a cup and put some soda. She felt the party was boring cause there's no alcohol anywhere.

As she head out the kitchen half the cup filled with soda, she bumped into someone." Oh- I'm so sorry." They both said to each other. They both stepped back before looking at each other.

They both chuckled." Hey." Carson said with a smile." Hey." Brynn said." Remember me?" Carson asked." Of course, how could I forget. Everywhere you go, you're there." Brynn laughed.

" Well, you seem to be the girl who likes adventure." Carson said."  Yeah... you could say that." Brynn said." I heard you think I'm hot." Carson winked with a teasing smile.

Brynn blushed at embarrassment and Carson noticed so he laughed." Let me give you a tip. Never tell my sister anything." Carson said." She's a blabbermouth." Carson chuckled.

" I could tell by now. Thanks for the tip." Brynn said." May I accompany you, as you party?" Carson asked formally. Brynn giggled.

" You may." She said, so they started walking around and sit down by the bench at the backyard watching as some of the guests swims by the pool.

" Have Kenzie toured you around town?" Carson asked." No, but Kalani did." Brynn said." Oof, did Kalani toured you to the amusement park, S&N, and those kinds of place?" Carson asked.

" She did." Brynn said." You see, Kalani only showed you the kind of stuff she likes... but you haven't seen the rest of the towns true beauty." Carson said.

Brynn raised an eyebrow." Really?" Brynn asked." Yeah, maybe if you have time, we could hangout and I'll show you my favorite places here in Ridgewood." Carson offered.

" I always have free time." Brynn said with a smile." Great." Carson said then a slow song came up.

Everyone were dancing with a partner inluding Annie and Hayden, William and Kenzie, and Kalani and Maddie.

Carson looked back to Brynn and stared at her for awhile. Brynn looked back to him confused on why was he smiling.

He stood up from his seat and went in front of Brynn and extend his arm.

" Can I have this dance?" He asked, sweet and genuine." Are you for real?" Brynn asked." I am." He said.

Brynn smiled and take his hand and stood up and started dancing with him.

At that very moment, as their hands touched, Carson's eyes were drawn to her, only.

He was lost at her ocean eyes. He knew right away. He felt his heart beating fast as this girl was insanely beautiful.

He couldn't help but smile. Kenzie's crew, Maddie, and Kalani saw Brynn and Carson dancing together, they were shocked.

Kenzie had a smirk on her face. She knew she'll bring this two together." Awww, look Maddie, your idol is dancing with your baby bro." Hayden teased.

" Shut up." Maddie said." Don't you like the idea? She'll be your sister in law." Kalani said. She gasped." We're gonna be cousins!" Kalani said. Both of them, squealed and hugged each other.

" Not really." Annie said." She is right." William said." Anyways, have you ever notice everyone keeps looking at Brynn?" Kalani asked looking around.

" I think I know." Maddie said and Kenzie nodded. They shook it off and continue partying. Later then, Mayor Lueders called everyone at the front yard.

Everyone gathered as Kenzie went in front to join her parents. Carson and Brynn came and see what was going on.

" Kenzie. I know you've always dream of this... and as a reward for not causing trouble for the past few days. You can have it." Mayor Lueders said showing the key as her mom moved the cover to reveal Kenzie's dream car. A Jeep.

Kenzie squealed and hugged her parents as the crowd cheered. 

the night we met. [bryson]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara