TNWM: 17

The next day, Lauren posted the video. Many supported the couple and greeted then congratulations all over the internet.

It was unexpected to all their fans since they don't usually see or hangout with each other.

Today was the Music festival, all afternoon, the performers are doing sound check. Brynn was hanging out with her friends and Lauren by the DJ booth all afternoon.

" Brynn, your birthday is coming up." Kenzie said." Uhm, yeah." Brynn said." What's your plan?" Annie asked." I don't know yet. I mean, I just want a mini celebration with my family." Brynn said.

" Fair enough." Hayden said. Everyone turned to Lauren and William taking selfies together. They were adorable." You guys are relationship goals." Annie said that made William and Lauren blush.

" Speaking of relationship." Kenzie said glancing at Brynn then to Carson with his friends on stage finishing last minute decorations.

Brynn turned around and saw Carson on stage." What happened to you guys?" Kenzie asked." Do you like my brother?" Brynn asked changing the subject." Stop changing the subject Brynn. I asked you first." Kenzie said feeling her cheeks burn with the mention of Johnny.

" Brynn, seriously, what happened? All of a sudden you've been avoiding Carson." Annie said." You guys were so cute... and really close." Hayden said.

Brynn turned to Lauren looking at her curiously." Can we not talk about it? Please. If we stop, Kenzie, I'll let you date Johnny." Brynn said making Kenzie's eyes wide open.

" I know how you look at him. Your eyes don't lie." Brynn said." My lips are sealed." Kenzie said then all of them chuckled and talked about something else.

Later that night, everyone got ready." Tate, Johnny, Kaycee. Let's go!" Brynn yelled from downstairs." Coming!" Johnny yelled running down with Kaycee and Tate following behind.

" You guys look amazing." Grandma Ally said as her grandchildren gathered in the living room." Mom, can you take a picture of us?" Kalani asked.

" Sure." Kira said taking Kalani's phone and take a picture of them." Kalani send me the pic later." Lauren said." Sure, i'll send it right away." Kalani said as she took her phone back and look at the pictures her mom took.

" Say hi to my vlog." Lauren said showing her family one by one." We should go." Kalani said checking the time. 

They head inside the car and went to the town Plaza." Hi guys." Maddie greeted as she stood next to her parents and siblings. Carson and Brynn looked at each other for a second before Brynn looked away.

" It's nice to meet all of you. My daughter always talks about you all the time." Mayor Lueders said giving all of them a handshake one by one.

" It's a pleasure." Tate said." If you'll excuse me, I'll be around if you need me." Mayor Lueders said then they all nodded before he left with his wife.

" Hey guys, smile." William said bringing out his camera. Everyone joined in and smiled for the picture. The show started and some of big artists just performed.

" Ladies and Gentleman. I would love to present, one of our yearly performers. Please welcome, my sister. Kenzie with her song Emoceans." Maddie introduced and everyone cheered as 4 people came on stage and the music started playing.

After her performance, everyone cheered. Brynn and her siblings were shock at Kenzie's unexpected performance. They cheered loudly as Kenzie smiled and went down to greet her friends.

" That was an unexpected performance Kenzie! I didn't knew you were a total performer." Brynn said giving her a hug.

" That was really awesome with the dancing and singing." Johnny complimented that made Kenzie blush, luckily it was a bit dark to see.