TNWM: 8

It's monday morning, it's been 2 days since the birthday party and Kenzie had gone crazy, practice driving her car with the help of Carson by her side while Maddie in the back with all the seat belt on her.

It was funny to watch. Today, Brynn decided to go to Classic Barista to get some drink with her journal and pen.

Brynn enters the cafe. A girl with ginger colored hair smiles." Welcome to Classic Barista. What can I do for you?" She asked.

" An ice coffee please." Brynn said." Ok. I'm Sofie, by the way." Sofie introduced herself." Brynn Rumfallo." Brynn introduced. Sofie raised her eyebrows like she just remembered something.

It leaves Brynn, awkward." Oh. I'm sorry. I just remembered something." Sofie apologized.

" It's ok." Brynn said. Sofie smiles and take down her order as Brynn sat down and writes on her journal.

5 minutes of waiting for her order, the waiter slides the iced coffee. Brynn was confused as there was something written on the cup." For the most gorgeous girl " she reads silently confused, until she looks up to the waiter that never left, who was smiling at her.

" Hi." He said. Brynn laughed and closed her journal." Hi Carson." She greets. He smiled once more before sitting down.

" What were you writing?" Carson asked." My journal. I am planning to publish a book about my life." Brynn said then Carson nodded saying to continue.

" I had a deal with a big book publisher. So, I expect it to go smoothly." Brynn said." Aren't you supposed to be working?" Brynn asked." I'm on a break." He said.

" Do you want anything else?" He asked, Brynn shook her head no." Come on, my treat." Carson said." I don't even know what I want." Brynn said." I'll be right back." He said then left.

Few minutes later, he came back with 2 slices of carrot cake." One for you. One for me." He said then sat down." You shouldn't have." Brynn said.

" What?- Come on. Try it, I promise, you'll like it." He said. Brynn chuckled then tried the cake. Carson raised his eyebrows intensely waiting for what Brynn would say.

" I like it. But I love Blueberry cheesecake more." Brynn said." Really? That's my favorite too." Carson said." I don't believe you." Brynn said." No, I'm serious." Carson said.

" Anyways, tomorrow, wanna hangout?" Carson asked." I don't have anything to do tomorrow... So, sure." Brynn said. Carson smiled.

" But aren't you working tomorrow?" Brynn asked." I can leave whenever I want. I'm just volunteering anyways. This isn't my regular job." He said.

" Ok." Brynn said." I better head back to work." He said." Yeah, I had to go home anyway." Brynn said picking up her things and standing up.

" I'll see you around then." Carson said." I guess so." Brynn said then left. As the door closed, Sofie, by the counter, cleared her throat bringing Carson back to reality.

" What?" Carson asked Sofie, who was smirking." She's beautiful." Sofie said." She is." He said then went back, behind the counter making drinks.

" Although, she reminds me of someone." Sofie said. Carson stopped and remembered what she meant." Y-yeah." Carson stuttered.

" What if... she is the one?" Sofie asked. Carson thought about it." Maybe..." He said. Sofie just smiled." I heard you're going to hangout tomorrow. What's your plan?" Sofie asked.

" I honestly haven't thought about it but thank you for asking. Do you have any suggestions?" He asked." Well, is it a friendly or like a date, date?" Sofie asked.