TNWM: 16

The next morning, Brynn woke up with Lauren hugging her. Brynn smiled before slowly moving Lauren as she gets out of the bed and head to the bathroom.

As Brynn got out of the bathroom, she heard Lauren's phone got a notification. Of course, being a curious sister she is, she opened the phone and saw a notification from William.

It was message saying

' good morning🌞💜 '

Brynn looked at Lauren still sleeping. When she saw Lauren was waking up, she quickly put the phone back and head out the room.

" Good morning." Brynn said straight to hugging her siblings." Is Lauren still sleeping?" Tate asked." Probably, she slept late." Brynn said.

" That's weird, Lauren doesn't sleep past her bedtime." Kaycee said." Well she did slept around 11." Brynn said." 11? That's 3 hours past her bedtime." Johnny said.

" You guys still put her on 8 pm bedtime?" Kalani asked." Well, we preferred it since it could be better for her health." Kaycee said.

" And... she was texting someone the whole night." Brynn added, hinting her family that Lauren might've been texting someone. William perhaps.

" Good morning." Lauren said with a smile hugging her family before sitting down next to Brynn." You're in a good mood." Johnny said.

Lauren looked at him confused but still smiling." Woah, I've never seen you smile like this in awhile." Tate said smiling as well.

" It's a good day to smile." Lauren said then another notification popped up on her phone. Brynn peeked." Hey, stop looking at my phone." Lauren said getting her phone.

" Ok, geez. Do you have a boyfriend you're hiding or something?" Brynn teased.

Lauren chuckled." You're not disagreeing." Johnny said." Can we not talk about it? You're stressing me out." Lauren said.

" Let's eat." Grandma Ally said then they all nodded. After eating breakfast, They decided to hangout in the backyard.

" I almost forgot, I have to go to the town plaza. I'll see you guys later." Kalani said.

" Ok bye." They said before Kalani left.
" I'm gonna go live." Johnny said then they agreed.

" I'm gonna go get cookies." Brynn said running inside the house as Johnny started the Live.

" Hi guys." They said as the views and comments started coming in.

" Where are you guys?"

Kaycee read the comment then just in time Brynn came and squeezed herself between Tate and Kaycee as Johnny and Lauren sat on the floor.

" Hi guys!" Brynn greeted then the comments exploded.

" OMG they reunited!"

" That's right, we're back!" Tate said hugging Brynn and Kaycee as she kissed Brynn's cheek and Kaycee did on the other side.

Brynn groaned." We missed our rebel." Tate said hugging Brynn tighter as they laughed.

" Where did Brynn go?"

" Brynn was sent to our Grandma's house here in Ridgewood for the whole summer." Lauren explained.

" What are you guys doing in Ridgewood?"

" We decided to spend our summer here, since Brynn is here, and we missed her so much." Kaycee said before eating her cookie.

" We are also invited to perform here in Ridgewood for the Music festival." Tate said.