Unbelievable

Thank you guys so much for 10k views.

Mew

I could never ever forget the conversations I had with my in-laws today. I was so much freaked out earlier that I feared that they would reject me before accepting me. Well I thought they would accept me. But I didn't know what was their actual purpose.

And Now I'm sitting outside the emergency ward waiting for anything miracle that will happen.

*Earlier Today*

When I entered the restaurant, I could see gulf's parents sitting in a corner. They waved at me and I motioned over to them.

Me:Hello Mr. Kanawut.

Me:Hello Mrs. Kanawut.

I greeted them both.

Me:It's nice to meet you both.

Mr. Kanawut: It's nice to meet you too Mew. Though we have met before but I had no idea you were dating my son back then.

Me: I'm sorry you had to find it like that. I apologize on our behalf. We decided to tell you as soon as Gulf reached home. But you found out earlier. I'm sorry for that.

Mrs. Kanawut:It's ok. How long are you two dating?

Me: We actually saw each other back when Gulf was in high school. Before the accident actually we started crushing each other. But couldn't connect back then. As soon as he entered the college and we saw each other, I couldn't lose the second chance God gave me and asked him out. Luckily he agreed. Since then we are dating.

Mr. Kanawut: You know Gulf is very fragile. We never thought he would actually love someone so deeply and will be so comfortable with someone other than his family and friends.

Mr. Kanawut: We aren't against your relationship. Seeing you both kissing each other, it just caught us off-guard and we reacted that way. We want our child to be happy. Are you serious with each other??

Me:As serious as I'm with life. I know you won't believe me but I love your son more than my life itself. It's him who changed me for good. I was in a bad shape before him. As soon as I saw his calming face in front of me, I'm a much calmer person now than before.

Me: Please believe me. I'll always put his happiness above all. I'm lucky to have gulf in my life and I won't let a drop of tear come to his eyes. Please believe me.

Mrs. Kanawut: We believe you son. The determination we saw in the eyes of our son, we knew already how much you mean to him. We just don't want him to get hurt. Though he is older than Win, Gulf acts more babish than him. We want our son to be happy no matter with whoever he is.

Me: You can be rest assured mom and dad. Umm..Can I call you mom and dada??

Mr. Kanawut: Of course son. We want you both happy. But onething you should know if you ever make my baby boy cry, I won't forgive you ever.
Me: If ever unknowingly I hurt him, I won't be able to forgive myself Dad. I won't make him sad. I love him too much.

Me: Actually I wanted to ask you something.

Mom: What is it son?

Me: Can you give the permission to gulf to move-in with me??

Dad: Isn't it too soon for a relationship?

Me: I know he is gonna be in my future. Then why not stay with each other. I actually can't resist his cuteness. I want him by my side all the time Dad.

Dad: You both are adults. If you have decided something,then go ahead.

Me: I'll have to tell Gulf everything. He is gonna be happy. He was so sad yesterday. This conversation actually went smoothly. And here I thought you guys will threaten me to stay away from your son.