Convincing

Mew

Last night I spent the whole night tossing and turning over. For the first time in my life I'm doubting myself and this much nervous. Will Gulf reject me from the start? Will He not give atleast one chance to prove myself? Is He interested in me at all?
Why the hell was I so confident from the start? I'm questioning myself over n over again.

Me: Good morning Gulfie!!!

Gulfie❤:Good morning!!! When did you wake up??

Me: I didn't sleep at all last night. I'm a bit tired.

Gulfie❤: What happened?? Are you feeling well??

Me: I'm fine. Just college stuff. Don't worry.

Gulfie❤: Just try to sleep. We'll talk later ok.

Me:No... I'm fine. I can't sleep now. I want to talk to you now.

Gulfie❤:But you'll get ill if you don't get your sleep and tomorrow you won't be able to go to your class.

You care about me this much but still you can't go on a date with me. Argghh!!!!!

Me:I'm fine.

Gulfie❤: Can I come to your room? Only if your roommates don't have any problem.

Me: Do you really want to come?

Gulfie❤: It's ok if you don't want to.

Me: please come.

He didn't message me anything and I could hear a knock in the door already. He is really worried about me.

Max: Who is it??

Me: Open it. It's gulf.

Man: wow, You have progressed this much. Your bf is already in your room. Keep going bro.

Me: Stop it. Open already.

Man:(opening the door). Ohh. It's you.

Gulf: Hello!!

Man: Come in.

I could already see worries in his eyes. He looks more beautiful in the morning. Ohh gulf  I love u honey!! Calm down Mew. Don't scare the boy by confessing already. For God's sake You haven't gone on a date yet.

Me: please sit here.

Gulf: Thanxx.

Me:When did you wake up??

Gulf: umm..1 hour ago.

Me: Boys. I thought you were going for breakfast.

Man: yeah!!! Ok we are going. Gulf do you want us to bring anything for you?

Gulf: ummm... No..

Me: just go and bring something.

They left and we are alone in the room. He is staring at the floor constantly prbobaly too much nervous to talk.

Gulf: you shouldn't have told them to bring breakfast for me. I don't want to bother anyone.

Me: But I want to be bothered( smiling like a fool)

Gulf: How are you?? Do you have a fever? Can I check?

Me: you can...

Oh my god!!! He just placed his hand on my forehead. It's so soft. I just want to grab it and squeeze it hard.

Gulf: you don't have a fever.

Me: I told you I'm fine. I was just a bit worried.

Gulf: Do you usually have this much studystuff in the beginning of the year??