Distant

Gulf

It's been 2 days since that incident happened. Mew hasn't say a single word to me so far. I'm getting a bit worried now. I remember a few weeks ago, he was a little distant due to my friends. We hadn't even been in a relationship back then. But now the scenario is completely different. I'm feeling very empty.

Did I do anything wrong that day? I mean I didn't felt it right, so I acted like that. And Mew was so desperate that if I hadn't slapped him then he would have done something which I wasn't ready for. I said him sorry. I know I shouldn't have slapped him. I mean he has every right to do those things afterall we are boyfriends. It's very common now a days. But I'm not atall ready to take the next step. I thought Mew understood me so well.

Will he be this angry always? Will he break up with me?? Noooo...noooo... I can't live without him. I have already fallen hard for him. I'm in so much pain right now. He is just a few doors away from me but it feels like he is not here anymore. It is like the time all over again when his sister got accident. But this time I'm afraid he won't come back. It's making me worried.

In the morning I went to his room but he just said a few words and his friends kept glancing at us. And then I returned to my room. I'm feeling like I'll cry any minute. I haven't told my friends about what happened. Just told them that I was tired and went to bed early than usual.

Wat: Tell us. What happened?

Green: Did his parents told you something?

Run: Did they misbehave you?

Wat: Tell us. You are making us all worried.

Me: It's nothing.

Wat: Don't tell me You are tired. We know something happened.

Green: So??? What is it???

Me: I think we are gonna break up. He is avoiding me.

Wat: What???why? That day you were alright. Did something happened in his house?

Me: hmm

Green: what?

I told them about everything that happened. They thought I overreacted a little. But they also understood that I was not comfortable and Mew should have respected that. What should I do??!?! Will he ever forgive me??

I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't realise Wat was calling my name for several times until he hit my head hard and said so.

Wat: look at your phone.

I was so happy thinking that may be Mew texted. But...

Josh: Hiii

Josh: Are you busy today?

Josh: Can you help me with a problem?

Josh: Are you okay buddy??

Fuck. It's not him.

Me: I'm fine. I was studying so I couldn't check it. So what is the problem?

He sent a previous year question of chemistry and asked me to solve it for his brother. This had been the case this whole week. Josh always texted and asked me to solve some. He actually wanted me to go to their house to tutor his brother. But I was a little reluctant. As it would be exhausting for me beacause our project has started already and the classes are litteraly doubled than before. The workload is increasing day by day. And I was also a bit off to think  about the visit.

Josh: Thnxx for solving it. By the way can we meet tomorrow? I want to talk to you about something.

Me: What is it?