Happy couples

Gulf

When Mew gave me all these couply things, I knew this was his way to tell everybody that I'm taken. The necklace and ofcourse the ring. Evrybody thought that I got engaged or something. They also thought we had sex. Like seriously!!! If anyone stays with his bf for the night, he has to have sex definitely. What a fucking theory they got. I still couldn't convince them that I'm virgin. What'll
I get from lying!!!

It's been a month since my bday. I still couldn't believe how Mew managed to do so many things. We even rode the Ferrish wheel in the New year. That day was perfect.He is the best boyfriend ever. He can put a smile on my face every fucking second of my life. I can't get angry with him. He'll always have his way and convince me.

He is so possessive sometimes. Like unneccesarily. Yesterday I was talking to one of my classmates about the lessons. He pratically dragged me from her. I got so angry with him. Then again after sometime I was pretty convinced and we were walking hand in hand in the whole campus. I don't get upset too often but when I do it's too difficult for myself to cool down. But everytime he manages to put a smile on me.

A few days ago I was so embarrased that I had to litterally run away from him with a fucking excuse. When we were kissing quiet passionately I got a boner. Thank god Mew didn't notice. It was a first for me with him. I couldn't think straight at that moment and ran away from Mew and when we finally talked about my sudden act of dissapearance that night I abruptly said that I peed on my pants so ran away. What a fucking idiot I'm. Mew laughed for long after hearing it that I had to litterally pretend to get upset to stop him for teasing me. God!! I was so embarrassed.

Right now we are heading to the cafeteria after finishing our morning classes. Mew also came with his friends. It's been a daily routine since ages. Mew will always come and show his love practically rub his love for me on everyone's face. I feel embarrassed everytime. I have told him not to be so affectionate on public places. But he never listens to me. He says he can't help it when he sees me. Fuck!!! This boy sometimes says the cheeziest things in the world. And yet here I'm falling head over heels on him. And then there are my friends just wait for it to tease me whole day.

It's good to see that both of our friends became close after all these time. I love it. My friends used to hate Mew before but now they will come to defend him and his friends if I get angry or anything.

Man: Hey wat!!

Wat: What??

Man: what were you doing with Gulf's brother yesterday??

Me and wat pratically chocked. What the heck!!

Wat: What are you saying!!! Why would I be with win??

Man: That's what I'm asking to you!! I saw you both hand in hand coming out of that shop smiling widely. I was a bit confused at first. I was heading to the apartment when i saw you both.

Green: Yeah!! You left the dorm in the afternoon. Where were you??

Wat: Oh god!! I went to the market for sometime. But I haven't seen win. You must have seen someone else.

Man: Hey!!! Why would I see particularly you two not anyone else!!?!?

Wat: I don't know!!

Me: Wat!! Are you dating my brother??

Wat: No..

Me: Hey don't get me wrong. I won't mind with it as I have a bf. Just say it. Are you two together??

Wat: Umm..

Mew: Say it already!! I know it.

Me: What!! You knew?? But you didn't feel like telling me???