The stubborn one

Mew

I don't think I am a stubborn kid as whoever meets me keeps saying me. Let's just say I can b determined and perssistent on some of the prospect of my lyf. But that can be forgivable I think. Because of this I don't have many friends but let's just say the ones' are with me are the precious one as my lyf revolves around them.

I mostly wonder outside my home with my friends and only go home to do essentials which includes studies also. I am in my first year of college this  year which is great by the way.

By the way I am openly gay and I honestly don't care about peoples' opinions.I am always grateful that when I came out everyone around me supported me and didn't walk away from me.

I can be flirty and funny sometimes depending on my mood which suddenly lifts up when I see his eyes.
Yeah u heard ryt I am liking someone  for the past few days.

HE is the definition of beautiful. When I first saw him a few days back his eyes were pointed to the ground. He didn't see me but I could still figure out his face from above and immidiately a rush of warm feeling gushed over my body.

After watching him for a First few minutes I started to follow him and ended up in front of a school nd discovered my crush is younger than me. I suddenly felt happy and protective of him which is stupid because I don't even know his name or He is gay or not.

The next day I felt his eyes on me and on the spur of the moment little sparks seemed to came out of our body according to my fantasy mind by the way.

And from that day I always felt his eyes on me and somewhat tried to hide my feelings by avoiding eye contact nd pretending to not care but dying from inside.

I am thinking of doing my next move beacuse he seems to b a really shy kid. I have to make friendship with him I think. So may b in a few days I can reveal my feelings to him bcoz now I have a feeling that he might be intersted in me.

Let's Hope.....