Epilogue

Please check out my new story.

It's already up in the profile.

Lemme know how is it??

~~~~~~~~SIX YEARS LATER~~~~~~~~~

Mew

Emma is playing with her new barbie house set we brought for her this bday while Eric is basically piling up  all the toys he possess. The living room is a mess and it's giving me a nightmare already first thing in the morning.

When I know that they will be busy for a while, I went for a quick shower. My husband of five years has already left for work early in the morning. Life has been good and been better when the twins came to our life. It was a miracle though.

Their mother was a single mother with noone by her side but unfortunately she passed away while giving birth. Gulf wanted to adopt them as soon as he saw them. They were too adorable and one can't take their eyes away from them.

I have always pictured a life with the love of my life and kids by my side. I knew I would get along with the kids.
It took us a while to adopt them
but they are with us now. They turned 3 years a few days ago. We celebrated their bday with a blast with our families and friends.

It turned out that all of our friends are gay. Some of them showed a little sign. But mostly everyone found their otherhalf at some point of their life and they turned into gay later.

Let's just say everyone is happy in their life.

Wat proposed win last year and they are planning for a summer wedding.

Gulf has his own clinic now and he is very famous here. He started planing to have his own place since he started working. Finally he made it two years ago. It would have been ready long before but he refused to take any of my help. And I'm now the CEO of the Jongcheevat group of Industries.

Well I wasn't convinced to handle the whole chain at first but my dad just wants to give me every duty and wants to enjoy his retired life. Gulf helped me a lot at first because it was tiresome to handle so much work with kids alongside. But after a while I got a hang of it.

When I dressed up for the day, I went to the living room where the kids were still playing. They have their own playroom but they love to bring their toys here in the living room and they honestly love to make a mess.

Me: Emma, Eric let's go for bath and get dressed. We'll go and surprise your dada.

Emma: But I go to kaley.

Eric: I go to Papa...

Well everyday mostly we leave them on the daycare but today I'm not feeling like going to work and wanted to chill. So we are going to surprise my baby and then have some lunch if he is free.

Me: Let's go to papa and then we can have your favourite ice-cream.

Emma: Yyyyyy!!!!

I took them to the bathroom to have a bath. After drying them off I dressed them perfectly.

 After drying them off I dressed them perfectly