One Shot Contest Results.

Guess what time it is?

TIME TO ANNOUNCE THE CONTEST WINNERS! *uproar of clapping and hollering* Please, settle down everyone. Ha.

Now, I had a good amount of entries and I'm so happy this contest actually worked and didn't flop. So, thank you to all that entered.

Me and my secret judge (they would like to remain anonymous... Sorry) have finally decided the rankings. It was difficult deciding who would take the crown, seeing as which each entry was awesome.

Enough delaying, let's get to it shall we?

People Who Entered:

@AspenSchmidt

@StoranLoverx

@Musicalbrain

@camilaheranadez

@charming_char

@Thatgirlwiththecurlz

@1Dsupratentorial17

Round of applause for everyone that entered. *everyone claps*

Now the moment we've all been waiting for.

Everyone did an awesome, amazing, fabulous job. It was very difficult to decide on a single winner. I'm one of those "Everyone deserves to win" people, so I really hated having to rank and choose the top three. It kind of gives me anxiety doing it, but like all contests, there can only be one winner.

In third place... @1Dsupratentorial17 with Incomplete Contract. You won dedication on a future chapter, a fan, and I'll read your work! Your one shot was humorous, intense, and altogether awesome.

In second place... @charming_char with The Hardest Kill: Bolt One Shot Competition. You've won dedication, a shout-out, a fan, my personal kik, and I'll read your work. Your one shot was amazing. Like, I have no words. (I will personal message you my kik)

And in first place... @Musicalbrain with Bolt One Shot. You've won my love, a fan, my personal kik, a dedication, a shout-out, and the spot of becoming the character of the prequel of Bolt titled 'Irish'. Your one shot was absolutely amazing and wonderful and I can't even describe what I'm feeling. I'll be personal messaging you with some things I'll need you to answer.

I don't want anyone to be mad, please. It was difficult to decide and I'm not good making decisions. You can ask my cousin, I suck at deciding stuff. Just know that I love you all very, very much. Okay? I don't want any hard feelings and I don't want anyone upset. You are all amazing people and I'm glad you all took the time out of your schedules to write an entry. I'm very grateful.

Now, I know this is a little weird to ask... But comment what you want to happen in the upcoming chapter. I have an idea, but I want ya all to help.

Again: Please, please, please do not be mad and hate me forever, okay?

I love you very much.

Logan E. Poole

Twitter: LoganEPoole

Snapchat: loggieofasgard

Joint Account: @TheTwoLs