final note.

Well guys, this has been fun. We've reached the end. I'm crying, no joke. This story was my baby and I'm so in love with it.

As many if you know, I'm making a prequel to Bolt and it's all about Niall and how he became the way he did. I really hope you all read that. I don't wanna but time into something that no one is willing to read.

Although Irish doesn't have a cover right now, I will still post it. ITS UP NOW. GO READ IT AND SHOW LOVE.

Now, if you guys love Louis and Athena as much as I do and wanna see more of them, comment if you want a short story for them. You never know, maybe you'll see some babies.

Now I become sappy:

I can't thank you guys enough for reading this story. This was just an idea that escalated into something loved by so many of you. I mean, because of you guys, this story was ranked in Fanfiction multiple different times and that is a HUGE accomplishment. I actually cried during school one day because I was so grateful. I don't think I thank you all enough for reading this and commenting and voting and sharing this with your friends. (KEEP SHARING THIS WITH YOUR FRIENDS, OKAY?)

I love you all very, very, very much, and I'm very blessed to be surrounded by all of you.

Follow me on social medias.

Instagram: loganepoole

Snapchat: loggieofasgard

Pinterest: loggieofasgard

Spotify: loggieofasgard

Personal Twitter: loggieofasgard

Tumblr: loganelizabeth28

Once again, I love you all very much and I'll see you all soon.

Till next time,

Logan E. Poole

x