One Shot Competition. (CLOSED)

Hiya.

So, as you can tell by the title of this update, I'm throwing a little contest. Here are the rules, deadlines, and other junk.

Firstly: IT MUST BE A ONE SHOT. It can't be two updates long. It can be 10+ pages if you'd like, but anything other than that is a no no.

Secondly: The one shot can be about anything. Wanna write a scene where Niall and Athena are having their little "Friends with Benefits" moment, go ahead. Wanna write a chapter in the point of view of the victim that Bolt kills, knock yourself out. I wanna see what YOU guys can do.

Thirdly: You must dedicate the one shot to me. How else am I going to be able to view it.

Lastly: You can only enter once. One entry per user.

The prizes are as followed:

All Participants: A fan and I'll read your work if you have any posted.

Third Place: dedication on a future chapter, a fan, and I'll read your work.

Second Place: dedication, shout-out, a fan, read your work, and my kik so we can get to know each other.

First Place: Love, my kik, dedication, shout-out, a fan, read your work, and the chance of becoming the main character of my next book, which will be the prequel of Bolt and titled 'Irish'. (Yes, it will be about Niall.)

The contest begins December 8th and runs until December 21st.

I can't wait to see the entries.

May the odds be ever in your favor.

-Logan, xx