Epilogue - 1.

Annora was jumping. She couldn't stop. She was too excited. We were at the airport waiting for the boys to come. 

"Mommy! It's been 10 minits!" Annora stomps her foot angrily.

"Annora, just wait for more 10 minutes?" I say.

"I can't believe you're not 100 percent happy about Michael uncle coming!" she said.

Well... honestly, I was happy. Very happy. I couldn't hold myself completely on the inside, but I didn't want to jump around like Annora and make people think that I do crack with my daughter. Especially, now that I know he's going to go and take pictures with fans before (and I honestly respect that and want him to do that), and then he'll come out and play with Annora, and THEN he'll kiss me. I don't want to show my excitedness about him returning and have him smirk and be proudy about. I am going to play cool, as if he just went away for a week or two!

 After waiting for about 20 minutes more, we saw a tall figure walking out, it was Dave, hinting that the boys were coming out following him, Annora ran towards them and hugged Michael's leg before he could even say anything.

"Michael uncleeeee," she said and hugged him as if she'll never let him go.

Michael carried her in his arms, "Baby, did you miss me?" he asked. His smile was so precious.

"Yes!" Annora said, touching his hair, "Your hair is red!"

"Yeah," Michael laughed, "I did it for you,"

"It's so soft," Annora said thoughtfully, "Michael uncle, I missed you sooooo much," she spreads her arms to tell him how much she missed him.

Michael kissed her cheek and tickled her a little, "I missed you too!" he then starts walking towards me and Karen, "Let's meet your mom and my mom!"

"Yes! Mommy missed you so much too!" Annora giggled.

Michael let go of Annora and hugged Karen first, talking to her about how he was tired and only wanted to sleep. The other boys were reuniting with their families and honestly, this was so cute.

He then came towards me and hugged me, and I honestly couldn't take it anymore, I had missed him so much, his touch, his wrath, his...everything. I hugged him back as if I never intended to let go. 

"Missed me a little too much?" he said and I felt his smirk against my skin.

Typical.

"Who are you again?" I raised an eyebrow at him while breaking the hug.

He just shook his head and kissed me, ugh. His kisses. I missed them. 

I smiled into the kiss and he said, "I thought you didn't know me?"

"Shut up," I mumbled into the kiss, "Lets go home,"

He smiled and broke the kiss and picked Annora up again, "Let's go HOME,"

"Michael uncle, you're coming to my house?" Annora asked kissing his cheek.

"YES," Michael said, "GOD, IT'S THE BEST FEELING OF THE WORLD WHEN YOU KISS ME"

Annora laughed, "Mommy says that too,"

"Your kisses are the best!" Michael agreed, "All my tiredness is gone!"

Annora smiled, "I'm so happy you're back!"

"I'm so happy too," Karen agreed.

"I'm so happy as well!" I said.

"Alright, alright, I'm like the happiest right now to have three amazing divas in my life," Michael said at last.

And we walked together like a family.

Like, my family. All mine.