Hello.

I just wanted to clear up a few things SINCE I've been reading many comments and it seems like some of yall really don't get the point.

1) There are many comments about the whole Annora calling Michael her uncle thing. First of all, like I said, I've been brought up in an Asian culture. We just aren't ALLOWED to take names who are elder to us. It's literally inbuilt. And secondly, just because some people have difficulty in understanding something (since they choose to be egocentric and thinking everybody has to think the same way as them) doesn't mean I'm gonna change my writing style. I'm Asian. You're going to see a reflection of my culture in the way I write. You either put up with it or shut up.

2) Selita never said she was 10 years older to Michael. When she kept telling him it's "difficult" it means that she has a BABY. And Michael may just not be ready to take so many responsibilities. Seriously, are you guys that stupid to not understand what she meant by "you're not ready for this." She is a mother. She did not want to get too involved in a wild, hormonal relationship with Michael and have her child suffer. Neither did she want to burden Michael with all the responsibilities and difficulties that come from being with her.

3) LEAVE ANNORA ALONE OMG. She is a kid. If she talks in third person, let her. She is 4 omg.

4) I'm sorry if I come off as rude. Thank you for reading and voting and adding the story to your reading lists and library. It really means a lot. And I hope this clears things up.

5) The sex! Yes. It was "spiritual" or whatever the fuck y'all wanna say. Not everybody writes about sex as something that is dirty. "Fuck me harder! Spank me! Pull my hair! Choke me!" like no, fucking keep it. It was just an approach. When you really do love someone, sex isn't just something that is rough and kinky. It's more than that. And if you're into spanking and daddy kinks and rough sex, then I suggest you to not read my stories. I refuse to write all of that. If you are only going to mock me about my views on sex, then it's better to not read my story at all.

Thank you.