15.

Annora's birthday party was great, she got a few gifts and all were either video games or soft toys. I did not understand why my child never played with dolls. Dolls are always so cute and cuddly. She went to stay with her grandma (my mom) after the party because I had to clean the house in the morning and if Annora stayed back the house would be anything but clean. Michael decided to stay over again ignoring the fact that he had to visit the studio tomorrow. He was so nice and caring, it was adorable.

I sat down on the floor as he took out the last piece of decoration and threw it in the bin and sat down next to me, "We'll remove 'Happy Birthday Annora' from the wall tomorrow?" he asked.

"Yup," I replied, "I'll remove it, don't worry. I think we should sleep, it's 2am,"

"You think we should sleep?" he chuckled.

"Well... Yes. I don't know whats up in that ratty head of yours, anyway," I replied.

"Ratty head?" he scrunched his eyebrows together, "Selita - Miss Know It All and Miss Way More Mature Than You Are just said I have a ratty head?"

"Shut up!" I punched his arm, "I mean, how would I know you want to sleep, you could be up for making out and -" I stopped myself from talking.

"You wanna make out?"

"No,"

"But you said it!"

"I said you may want to make out,"

"You brought it up! Selita wants to make out with me, oh my god. I am fangirling,"

"I did not say that!"

"You have hor moan al fits!"

"You're disgusting,"

"Oops,"

"Leave,"

"Not now because you can't control yourself around me,"

I got up and walked to my bedroom as he followed me.

"Selita cannot control herself," he kept saying.

"STOP ANNOYING ME!" I yelled and sat down on my bed and crawled up beside me.

"You want me," he smirked.

"Ughhh!!! No! I did not mean that,"

He laughed, "Alright, I'll stop bothering you,"

"Thanks!" I exclaimed.

"You remind me of my mom," he said after a few seconds of silence and cuddled me.

"Is that good?" I asked.

"I think?" he shrugged.

"Was she really nice?" I asked ahead. I didn't want to push him so I asked him casually, I was liking that he was finally opening up about something other than s e x.

"Yeah," he sighed, "She was a single mom, too,"

"Oh," I shook my head and bit my lower lip, "Was it hard?"

"I made it hard. For both of us," he said bitterly.

"How?" I pressed on.

"I never understood her," he said, his expressions were said. It was obviously a tough topic for him to talk about, but he continued, "It was all about me. It has always been about me. My needs, my satisfactions. Me. Me. All of me!"

"I bet you didn't do it personally, divorces are always tough on the child,"

He pulled his hair aggressively, "I wanted to be normal, Sel. It was all I wanted. But my mom and dad kept screaming all the time! Mom always took care of me but I misunderstood her. I always blamed both of them when it was all my fault. I was the one who showed up in her womb when she hadn't expected. I was never a good student like my dad wanted me to be. I always wanted games, cycles, cakes, pizza. Obviously they were tired of me! Obviously they didn't want me!"