1.

Annora. I love Annora, my 4 year old daughter. Selita gives birth to Annora on 5th July, 2010. Selita, yeah, that's me. My story was your typical story about any girl who learns that she's pregnant from her boyfriend who she loved.

Well, Annora was birthday sex and to be honest, she was the best gift, ever. I was dating Thomas since I was 16, mom told me how it isn't "true love" but I wouldn't listen to anyone. Well, After a year on my birthday, while I was getting some, we did not make sure to use a freaking condom. It was very stupid on my part, I know. After a month I discovered that I was pregnant and I told Thomas about it, thinking how he would be as excited as me for the baby but shit went down when he left me. He left me with his baby in my uterus. My mom and my best friend Elinda helped through the 9 months, they were angry at how careless I was but then, obviously, they accepted me.

But, if you ask me if I regret having a baby now, I would tell you a big no. When Thomas left me, I was devastated. I honestly had no idea how to continue life without him. I would have given up if I wasn't pregnant. I had a sense of responsibility and Annora saved my life. These four years of raising Annora had been the most special years of my life. It was tough before but when you first hear your child say "mom" its like all the trouble, all the hurts cuts down to nothing.

Tomorrow Annora starts her preeschool. Its another big step in our life, she was nervous and she cried the entire day of how she didn't want to leave me for 3 hours and go to school and honestly, I had no clue how I was going to stay those hours without her, either. I had moved in on my own after Annora turned 2. Living alone was crazy but I pulled it through only with Annora by my side. I had just lost my job and I had no clue how I was gonna pull it through the week because all my savings were spent on Annora's school fee. But I knew I would do it, there's nothing that I couldn't do. Something I learned in the past 5 years.

I finally lay down next to Annora and cuddle her in with me, kissing on her cheek and falling asleep...being prepared for the big day to come.