18.

The thing I really liked about Michael is that he would make me feel really free normal. Like, it was okay for me to let go of my fears and ghosts. I loved sitting on his bed, not having to give a fuck about my schedules. It was a lovely as well as a dangerous feeling.

"I don't believe you don't like coffee all that much!" he was saying.

I rolled my eyes, "it's not a big deal. Some prefer coffee, some prefer tea,"

"Tea with milk?" he pulled a face.

"It's life," I said nonchalantly.

"Whatever," he smiled and kissed my nose, "Where is Annora?"

"With Luke," I shrugged.

"She likes Luke more than me," he frowned.

"You hardly spend time with her," I said, "She misses you,"

"Yeah," he sighed, "She's never home when I come over,"

"That's granted," I shook my head, "Luke got her this penguin bag and she's been obsessing over it since days!"

He just laughed.

"What?" I asked him.

"It's so cute when you talk about her,"

"Thanks....I guess?"

"Mmmhmm," with that he pulled me closer and pressed his lips on mine.

I kissed him back immediately, taking his tongue in mine and deepening the kiss every second. He pulled me under him and trailed kisses on my neck and as I tugged my hands in his hair, making him moan a few times. I straddled against him and he kissed me on my mouth again. This was the making out that I really loved. Spontaneous and intense.

But since you can't always have nice things, my phone rang indicating that I have a call.

"Ignore it," Michael mumbled against my lips.

"I have to take it," I said, breaking the kiss, "What if it's something about Annora?" I said and took the phone in mg hand.

He nodded and got off my body, playing with my vacant hand. As I catched my breath and sat up straight.

"Hello?" I spoke as I received the call from an unknown number.

"Selita?" The strange male voice said on the other side of the phone.

"Yeah, it's Selita. Who's this?" I asked as I felt Michael watching me carefully.

"Thomas," he said and my body froze, "Can I somehow meet my daughter, please?"

"She's not your daughter!" I screamed and ended the call.

How dare he? Where did he get my number from? After all this years he wanted to my daughter? She's not his. Annora is my daughter, all mine.

***

Hiii. Next chapter will be up comparatively soon! And as this isa short story it'll end by chapter 23 or 24??? I hope you liked this chapter, it's small but it's more of a filler. The next chapter will be long for sure!

Also, I have a new fanfic called Lying To Be Perfect. It's a Michael one as well lol DON'T ASK ME WHY I ONLY WRITE MICHAEL FANFICS. Basically I would be happy if you guys checked it out and told me what you think about it! :))