4.

Later that day me, Michael and Annora left for ice cream. I couldn't comprehend Annora being so dramatic because she got the attention for 4 guys who were claiming to do anything for her.

"Uncle Look is taller than giraffe," Annora said as we walked towards the ice cream center. Michael was carrying her and she acted like she was taller than the world because of Michael carrying her.

"Annora, get down. You can walk," I said.

"Mommy is just mad because I'm taller than her!" Annora joked.

"Tell Mommy that uncle Michael has no problem carrying the tallest girl in the world," Michael replied.

"Well, this isn't fair, you're both a team and I'm alone," I fake frowned.

"Mommy, can I have pink hair too?" Annora asked.

"No, because then you'll look just like Michael uncle and then I'll take him home instead of you," I tried to justify.

"Boo," Annora pouted, "I want cotton candy on my hair too,"

"Okay, once when you grow up, uncle Michael will dye your hair for you," Michael offered.

Annora just nodded, "Now, why don't you go order the ice cream you want?" Michael set Annora down and turned to me, "What would you want?"

"Um, vanilla. But I'm gonna pay," I replied.

"Its my treat, I've got this," he insisted.

"Annora is going to order four different ice creams so I'll pay," I ordered.

"I'm treating for Annora. Don't be such a bore and let me pay," he said.

"Ugh, okay," I agreed.

"What would you want?" he asked again.

"Vanilla," I shrugged.

"That is such a mom kind of flavor," he chuckled.

"Don't be so rude,"

"Sorry, sorry," he replied, "how about you go sit and I'll get your ice cream with Annora,"

"Okay," I smiled.

"I wouldn't even know you were her mother because you're so goddamn hot to be a mom," he winked.

"That is such a cringe way to hit on someone," I scoffed.

"But really, you're hot!" he raised his hands in defense.

"Thanks," I replied, not sure what else to say.

"Okay," he replied, "I think Annora is having a little problem there. I'll get back,"

I saw Annora being pushed by a lot bigger crowd and laughed softly at how she was trying to argue with them, "Lord help my daughter," I replied, "I'll be sitting there," I pointed out to the corner table.

"Okay," he replied and quickly ran towards Annora to lift her up.

I walked towards the table and sat down. Looking at Michael and Annora discussing ice cream flavors. Annora looked so happy it was melting my heart. I had always wanted to give everything to Annora but I couldn't always because of financial problems. I never let her notice it, though. It used to get really hard to convince her how we just couldn't order food from hotels or go out on a vacation to LA. But she's starting to understand certain limitations as she's growing up. I couldn't really express how much I loved Annora. Whenever she would smile or tell me she loves me, its like I forget that I ever had problems. She's literally the solution to all my problems. I hate Thomas but I couldn't thank him enough for Annora. I couldn't imagine my life without Annora anymore.

"Mommy!" Annora pulled the sleeves of my shirt to help me come back into reality, "We got Chocolate cream with vanilla for you," she beamed.

"I like just vanilla, Annora," I pouted.

"But I think you'll like this! Eat for me," she pleaded.

"Okay," I kissed her nose, "Just for you,"

"Mommy, uncle Mikel is my boyfriend now," she said proudly as she sat on Michael's lap, "But he's not my best friend, Elinda aunt is my best friend,"

"Annora, boyfriend doesn't mean having a boy as a friend," I sighed, "It means having a boy who loves you."

"Uncle Look loves Aunt Elinda?" she wondered out loud, "Uncle Mikel is my friend, then.."

Michael just laughed, "Its Luke and Michael, I would have mind her calling me like that but she's too adorable,"

"Taste this," Annora took ice cream on her spoon and directed it towards Michael's mouth, "Its watermelon flavor. My second most favorite," she smiled.

Michael tasted it and made a sour face, "I think its pathetic,"

"Don't say that!" Annora whined, "Don't say that. You're bad,"

"Sorry, sorry," Michael chuckled, "Do you like going to the park?"

"I always go to the park with grandma and mommy," Annora replied.

"Maybe you and mommy could come to park with me sometimes,"