Chapter twenty nine

Sora bit her lip while looking ahead. Pasimple niyang tinitigan si James na tahimik lang na nagmamaneho sa kanyang tabi. His eyes focused on the road.

Muli niyang idiniretso ang tingin.

Hindi sila nag-uusap at dapat okay iyon sa kanya pero iyon mismo ang problema niya ngayon! The deafening silence between them is building up this thick tension inside the car. She bet she could even cut it with a damn knife!

Napalabi siya bago ito muling binalingan. "Should we... ahm... listen to some music?"

Hindi ito sumagot. But his hand moved to open the car stereo.

Nakahinga siya ng maluwag ng magsimulang pumailanlang ang isang kanta.

Let me sit this ass on you... Show you how I feel...

Her head whipped towards the stereo when she heard the first two sentence of the song. She almost shot her hand out to turn it off but she held herself. For sure she'd look like a complete idiot doing that! Isa pa, baka isipin nitong sobra siyang apektado!

Wala sa sariling napalingon siya kay James. His face looked blank. Tila wala lang dito ang sinasabi ng kanta. He looked cool while driving and listening to the song at the same time! He didn't even look at her once! How is he doing that?!

You rock hard... I rock steady...
And rock right up to the side of my mountain
Climb until you reach my peak baby, peak babe, peak

She groaned internally. Pasimple siyang huminga ng malalim bago ibinaling ang atensyon sa labas ng bintana, silently enduring the explicit lyrics of the song!

And reach right into the bottom of my fountain I wanna play in your deep baby, your deep baby, deep
Then dip me under where you can feel my river flowing and flow
Hold me 'til I scream for air to breathe...

Sora gulped. It was like the song was perfectly describing what she felt the night she had with him.

Muli siyang napatingin sa gawi nito. She didn't miss how his tongue darted out to wet his top lip as if tasting something delicious that has been left there. Kinagat nito ang ibabang labi pagkatapos. His left index finger caressing his lower lip sensually. He looked like he's reminiscing something sensual... something hot... She didn't know what's with that look but she found herself shifting against her seat.

I can't help but love the way we make love...
Daddy, daddy... Ooh child, ooh now... Yes, Lord, damn baby... You driving me cray, cray, yeah...

The singer moaning so erotically pushed her to turn the stereo off before she could even stop herself!

Kasunod niyon ang isang malutong na halakhak mula sa kanyang tabi.

She glared at him. "You think that was funny?" Singhal niya dito.

"The look on your face while you were trying to endure the song was funny." He corrected. "Tell me, did the song made you remember the night we had together, bambina?" He asked in a low, husky voice that made her catch her breath.

"N-no."

"Liar." He smirked. "I knew you did the moment I saw you shifting against your seat..."

Nag-iwas siya ng tingin.

He didn't stop there.

"You remember my hands touching your bare thighs..." He began his torture.