Chapter fourteen

"What?" He snapped as he threw his coat on the floor.

"Had a lousy day?"

He rolled his eyes at his sister's jab. "Tell me what you need and be done with it, Elle." He said while removing the buttons of his sleeves one by one.

"It's still nine in the evening, James. I didn't disturb your sleep, did I?"

"No, but you're disturbing me with something else." He said, irritation laced his voice.

His sister just answered him with a deafening silence.

His attention revert back to the woman kneeling on the floor when her hands fumbled with the button of his slacks. Her brown eyes darkened with hunger and anticipation as she slid down his fly.

He tried biting his lip, but a soft moan still came out of his mouth when she started rubbing the tip of his cock in a slow circular manner.

"Please don't tell me you're having sex right now?"

He chuckled then abrubtly stopped when he felt two hands grasping and massaging his cock to attention.

His threw his head back when he felt her warm mouth sliding and enveloping his hard cock.

"Fuck..." He growled when his tip hit the back of her throat.

"Oh god. I won't hear any of this!"

He groaned in satisfaction when Elle ended the call. He tossed the phone at the sofa and started focusing his eyes on the hot wet mouth sucking his cock.

His eyes rolled at the back of his head when she started fucking him hard and fast with her mouth.

"Oh... Fuck..." He moaned when he felt the back of her throat vibrate against his cock.

His eyes glazed with lust as he watched her voluptous body that is only clad with a thin laced black see-through lingerie.

He gathered her hair in his hands and raised her chin.

"I want to fuck your mouth hard. You will let me, won't you?" He rasped in a gritted teeth.

She moaned her approval with him still inside her mouth.

He let out a libido inducing groan before grabbing her head and thrusting his hips relentlessly in and out of her mouth.

One of her hand held his thigh to brace herself from the onslaught, the other went in between her legs to relieve her weeping core.

"Suck me harder!" He growled.

Tears started to spring in her eyes.

"I'm fucking close."

She moaned.

He held her head firm as his hips started to buck in orgasm. He let out a guttural groan as he released his cum inside her waiting mouth.

He was breathing hard when he looked down at her. He couldn't help the smirk that formed in his lips when he saw her took every last drop of his cum.

"Looks like you've been paying attention to my lessons, Lady Hawthorn." He said as he grazed her cheek with his thumb.

People would not believe their eyes if they saw the prim and proper Lady Hawthorn on her knees, looking dirty, horny and hungry with his cock.

She stared up at him with those eyes filled with desire and mouth glistening with his cum.

He smirked. What a lovely sight!

"Now as your reward, how do you like me to fuck you?" He drawled sexily.