Chapter Eleven

ANNORA'S POV

I was glad that the team cheered me up. The voice just sounded so convincing.

After the whole me freak down we went and trained. I sat in the back giving them the strategies as usual.

After training me and Lillian went home. a When we did, We did our chores and Lillian cooked a whole lot of dango. She watched TV after that and I sketched some battle scenes I've seen in the future.

One had a green creature that had looked to me like a goblin. He was on too of a giant thing that was floating in the sky. It was chasing Peter.

Another looked to be an average battle scene with The Leaper.

I yawned and decided it was time for me to go to sleep. I laid in my bed in my room and drifted off to sleep.

•• TimeSkip - Next Day ••

LILLIAN'S POV

Geez another school day. I really can't wait for the weekend. Kick back and kick bad guys butt.

Annora and Danny are a good couple and I'm glad they are together. All day they were hanging by each other. I felt abandon in a funny way. Peter was there with me so it wasn't so bad. I realized that me and Peter actually have much in common....besides that I'm not all that smart as he and Annora is. Principle Coulson stopped us before we went to lunch and telling us to go to detention. We knew what that meant and went through the tubes and gotten changed into our suits.

"So who are we dealing with Annore?" Luke asked.

"The Leaper." She answered.

"This guy again? How does he keep breaking out of jail?" Peter said.

"The guards apparently can't keep track of criminals." Sam laughed.

"Not funny." Danny said.
Annore went up to him and put her head on his chest while griping his suit.

"So Kawaii!" I cried out.

"Kawaii?" Ava asked.

"It means Cute in Japanese." Annora informed her.

"Oh."

"Come on guys can we just go and kick the guys butt?" Sam said impatient.

"Yea." Luke agreed.

"Ok ok! Let's go." I said.

•••••••End Of Chapter•••••••