Chapter Eight

LILLIAN'S POV

It was the day to turn in our assignment to the teacher for the catapult, Wednesday.

Peter has good grades and is smart so I'm hoping to win. But with Annora and her brains...i doubt we well win. This is why I wanted to be Annora's partner.

Monday and Tuesday both Danny and Nora were acting strange around each other... well actually ever since Saturday she's been acting weird.

"Class, I want you to pull out you catapults and follow me outside." The teacher said.

Peter took out the catapult and so did everyone else.

We all followed the teacher outside. I looked at Annora to see of she was ok, I saw Danny helping her. Well, I think he's helping her.

Danny had his hand on Annora's lower back and is holding her left hand.

I watch them in curiosity but then looked straight.

We got outside in a parking lot and kids begin to set up their catapults.

Me and Peter placed down our catapult and kids begin to shoot their catapults then measuring. We shot the eraser top and it went further then most kids.

Then Annora and Danny shot there and it went way further then ours.

"What!? No! My shiny!!" I cried as the teacher gave them two boxes.

They opened it and it turned out to be chocolate bars.... Oh, it's not shiny.

I stop crying went to congratulate them for winning.

The teachers phone rang and he answered it.

"Hello? Oh yes I have them. Ok, I'll send them." He said.

"Good day." then he hanged up.

"Danny, Annora, Lillian and Peter please go to the detention room." The teacher told us.

We knew what that means so we hurried and left to the detention room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Juggernaut!" I yelled.

He turned his attention to me and I kicked him hard into the chest knocking him back some but not falling down.

Annora was on top of a building not to far away to give us warnings or such. Like strategies.

Ava clawed at him from the back and Spidy shot his webs at his legs to keep him still and then Powerman knocked him to the ground.

Nova shot at his helmet which knocked it off.

Annora comes down and took then helmet holding it underneath her arms.

With Annora's strategies we took him down.

Deciding to go home me and Annora got to S.U.B which no one stills knows where it is.

I got to the kitchen and made home made pizza.

I brought a plate to Annora who was listening to the Tv.

"Here ya go." I handed the ate to her.

"Thanks."

"So I saw at school the you and Danny were pretty close together." I saw her cheeks become pink.

"Um, yea." She lowers her head.

"What happened?" I ask.

"Were a, um * coughs * a couple now." I shrieked and hugged her.

"This is so exiting for you!"

"Lily! Need, Air!"

"Oh sorry." I let go and turned my attention to the Tv knowing she doesn't want to continue the discussion cause it makes he embarrassed.

"I'm going to bed." She said.

"Ok, but don't you thing it's a little to early?"

"I'm tired, I used quite a mount of energy today."

"Oh ok." I watch her go to her room and shut her door.

I continued to watch Tv for a couple of hours before hitting the hay.

(((Sorry if it seems short, and I haven't updated in while I usually update faster on this story. Well I learned some Sweden. Did you know that Slut means The End in Swedish? Kiss means pee in Sweden so don't say Kiss me in Sweden!))))