Chapter Four

LILLIAN'S POV

I wake up from my alarm as always, and got ready. Today is Friday and I can't wait for tomorrow. I get to steal more things without worrying about school or it's work.

Once I was done dressing i walk into the living room section of the base to see Annora already there.

How does she do that? I always get up before her and yet she's out, dressed and ready to go.

"Simple I just dress faster then you." Annora told me, jolting me out if my thoughts.

"Huh? Annora you read my mind." I pouted.

"Not really, remember when a thought evolves me I hear it without using telepathy."

She reminded me.

"Oh yeah I forgot."

Damn, now I can't keep secrets from her, wait I can never keep secrets from her. Damn her abilities.

"I heard that too."

"Ok, ok, let's just get to school." I grab in red Apple from the kitchen while Annora grabs a green.

We begin to walk down the short cut. I think we need to name the short cut.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm siting in Social studies besides Annora while the teacher teaches us about the Romans and Greek and also let's not forget the Trojan war.

"Alright class. I have a group assignment and you get to chose your partners. You can only have two or three people working together. Not less and not more. The assignment is your going to be making a catapult with your partners with the following materials. Two pencils, two rubber bands, tissue box, and two paper clips. The due date is next week on Wednesday. So I expect you not to goof off and work. The catapult that can shoot the furthest will get a prize. Now your dismissed." Ms. Shallow told us. The bell rang and it was time for lunch.

I already know who is going to be my partner. Annora! With her help we will definitely win. I wonder what it will be? I hope it's shiny!

"Hey! Um Lillian." I turn around to see Peter standing there behind us in the hallway looking nervous. Annora was to the side of me and she was slightly smirking. She knows something.

"I was wondering if you'll be my partner in that assignment Ms. Shallow have us?" Peter finished.

"Y-yea go ahead P-peter she w-was going t-to be my p-artner. b-b-but you can have h-her." Annora told him.

"Wait what?" I said.

"' Go ahead Lillian trust me you'll won't regret it and besides Danny is going to be asking me at Lunch"' She mind linked me.

"' Fine, but if I was with you we were going to win. I just know it. I'm not even sure if Peter is smart!"'

"' Deal with it."'

"'Fine."' The the mind connection broke.

We got to the cafeteria and sat down at our usual seat. Danny asked Annora to be his partner in social studies and she said yes.

"Hey guys did you hear about that robbery yesterday?" M.J asked. I tensed. Annora was slightly tense but it wasn't noticeable by the others.

"Yea the one where the most expensive necklace and ear duds where gone yesterday morning? Yea we heard of it." Peter said.

"On the news they said the person was wearing a dark outfit. They caught in security." M.J spoke again.

"That's weird. I wonder how they got in without the guards noticing." I said.

"I agree." Luke said nodding his head.

"Me too."Danny said calmly.

I ate lunch them the bell rang. I dumped my tray and did the same with Annora's then left for class.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ok next question, Why is the moon sometimes out in the day, too?" Me and Annora do our work together. I'm not really good at science but it seems like Annora knows everything anything you ask her she'll tell you the answer.

""The moon is actually in the sky for a lot more time than you can see it, but the Sun's so bright that it outshines it. It's like streetlights - if a streetlight is on during the day, you can't see it from further down the street because there's too much sunlight, but at night you can see the same streetlight from a long way away because everything else is darker." Annora answered. I wrote it down while she did the same. ((A/N I found this question on google and the answer is not mine))

"How can you be this smart Annora!?"

"I don't know,just say the last question."(( A/N I found this one also and the answer isn't mine.))

"Ok, ok, Last question, Why don't all fish die when lightning hits the sea?"

"The lightning spreads out through the whole of the sea, so there's only enough electricity to give each fish a tiny electric shock, so small that it wouldn't even notice."

Annora answered.

"Finally! were done!" I exclaimed.

"We only been working for 15 minutes." Miss smart pants said.

"Well I'm going to sleep, Night Lillian."

"Goodnight little sis."

Then she left to her room.

I stayed up for a few more hours then I went up to my room and fell asleep. Once I hit the bed.

(((The questions and answers are not mine or answered by me. I simply looked them up. And I'm sorry of it seems kinda short. Bye have a nice day.)))