Character info

LILLIAN KING

Background:After parents abandon Lillian and her sister Annora in the streets Lillian took herself up to take care of Annora. And now lives in their own little base under the city.

Likes:Carmel, Friends, Annora, cartoons, fighting, shiny things.

Dislikes: Rude people, Adults, Being Ignored, Being tricked.

Personality: Very childish but when it gets serious so does she. Mostly does solo when stealing but Annora tells her where to go it if anyone is coming. When she has a goal set she does it. Is stubborn. Pretends to be stupid but actually smart when she is at school.

Thief name: J.J

Powers: can create anything from her imagination. Very hood trickster.

Family: Annora King-Little Sister.

Looks like: Brown hair, green eyes. follow link from first chapter to see what she looks like.

ANNORA KING

Background: parents abandon her and her sister at a young age. Her sister took care of her because she is blind. At birth she was blind. Lives In the base which she calls SUB Secret. Underground. Base.

Likes: Sister, Chocolate, brownies, Being alone, books, sketching

Dislikes: mean people, large groups, Being scared when she begins to lose her balance on feet, Hearing negative thoughts about her or her sister.

Personality: Shy, calm, patient, loving, sometimes cold to others but not always.

Other name: B.M (Blind Mind)

Powers: Telepathy, Know what happens around her 20 miles away, Any thought about her she will hear, Any plot against her she will hear such as A plot to kill her, hurt her, and kidnap her, She can track anyone's mind the more she knows them the further she can find them. And ha heighten senses due to blindness.

Family: Lillian King -Older sister

Looks like: Long brown hair and light green eyes. Follow the link for her in the first chapter.

Ok that's all the OC's made by me and Nyddles!!!