Chapter Seven

Tell me why were you stealing?" Nick questions me.

"I don't have to tell you anything." I smirked. Spidy and his team were watching I know.

I'm wondering why Annora didn't tell me Ava was behind me?

"' Because you need to learn you lesson."' Annora's voice came from no where.

"'Whatever."'

'" I'm on the Heli-Carrier to get you out. Hold on."' Then the connection cut off.

"I wonder what's under that mask?" Oh crud.

"I won't take it off, if you tell me if your were working with some one." I knew I couldn't rat out Annora so I said.

"Nope." I lied. Nick saw through my lie and took off my mask.

LILLIAN'S POV

"Stop right there!" A voice came, right before he pulled off my mask. I looked over to see Annora or B.M in her suit. It was similar to mine. She had a mask covering her eyes, Mouth and nose. The outfit was black, all around except for the red under her arms and waist.

Mine was the same except I can see through my mask, and the colors are Black and blue.

"Who are you?" Nick asked.

"Nobody you know!" B.M said.

"Is this you partner?" Nick asked.

"Mmmh, maybe." BM lift her arms up and used her powers to lift me up and brought her over to me. I cut off the rope that held me and jumped in front of BM. Spidy and his team started to run after us.

Spiderman she webs at me but I had dodged. BM, Had ducked White Tigers punch and tripped her.

Iron Fist started to punch me which I couldn't dodge and he knocked me into the wall.

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Lillian got up from being knocked into the wall and Annora was trying to keep away from Nova who was shooting at her.

Lillian created a sword that was made out of pure gold and knocked out Iron Fist with the hilt of the sword.

Lillian attacked White Tiger who was coming up behind Annora and kicked her in the head.

Fury had gotten a gun and Spiderman had webbed Annora to the wall making it hard to escape.

Annora used her powers and took over Spiderman'd mind and used his powers to trap White Tiger.

Powerman was fighting Lillian now and Annora lost control of Spiderman.

"Enough!" Fury's voice rang out.

Everyone looked at Fury except Iron Fist who was still unconscious.

"I have a deal for you Lillian and your sister." Fury said.

"Oh? And what is that?" Lillian asked.

"Join my team. And I won't put you away in jail." Fury offered.

"And if we don't?" Annora asked.

"I'll have you put in jail for 24 years."

"Fine. We'll join, Only because I can't have BM in jail. I'm her older sister and I have to take care of her." Lillian said.

"Good, Team back off." Fury's team backed off and Iron Man woke up. Lillian cut off the webs that were on Annora and White Tiger was cut off by Powerman.

"Reveal us who your are." Lillian was upset but removed her mask.

The team gasped and then she smirked.

"Nice to see you again, Peter, Ava, Danny, Luke and Sam."

"How did you know who we were!" Ava asked.

"My sister can see the future and recognized you minds." Annora took off her mask and the team was shocked that Annora would fight.

"Hi Danny." Annora smiled.

"H-hi Nora." Danny said shocked. Annora giggled no longer shy around her friends.

"Ok, Lillian, Annora come back to the Helicarrier tomorrow at Detention, Ava will show you." With that Fury left.

The team had gotten over there shock and congratulate he new arrivals for the team.

"Well, Me and Nora should get On home." Lillian said. Annora nodded wanting to go home and sleep.

"Bye." The team waved.

Annora sneaked a kiss on Danny and left with Lillian.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ANNORA'S POV.

Me and Lillian got home at S.U.B and I went off to my room and fell asleep on the bed dreaming of my friends and Lillian.

?????'S POV

The amulet. I can't find it! The power I need to take over Asgard is somewhere on Earth. Where could it be? Could a Misgardian have it?

(((Oohhhh!!! Who is the person! Well we will find out throughout the story! Well sorry if this Chapter is short. I do not own Ultimate Spiderman or the mystery person but I do own Annora and the plot. Lillian belongs to Nyddles, my friend. Be sure to check out her book. Spider's Crawl! Vote, Comment, Follow)))