Chapter two

LILLIAN'S POV

I woke up to my alarm clock on my bed side. It was 7:00 and school started at 8:20. I knew Annora heard my alarm cause of her heighten hearing. So I went and got ready. Im not sure if Annora is going but I'll know if I find her at school.

I'm wearing a red shirt, my grey jacket and some blue jeans. I also put in some red studs in my ears and yes I stole them.

I walked out of my room with my book bag. I went into the living room and looked around but I didn't see Ann. I guess Ann isn't coming. Oh well.

I walked to school which was only a few miles using the short cut Annora told me about.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I got to Middle Town High just in time. I still have a few minutes to get my schedule so I went to get my schedule from the principle's office.

I knock on the door to the office.

"Come in." said a voice.

I went into the office to see a dirty blond head man. Sitting in a chair behind a desk.

"May I help you?" He ask

"Yes I'm here for my schedule for school. I'm new." I said

"Ah yes. So you are Lillian King?"

"Yes sir."

"I'm Principle Coulson.

Here's your schedule and locker number. Have a nice day Lillian." He said handing me my schedule.

"Thank you sir." I said before leaving the office.

I began walking down the hall till a voice stopped me.

"Hey, you! I saw you walk out of Coulson's office. Are you new here?" I turned around and see that boy with brown hair and brown eyes from Annora's sketch. I stop walking and turn around.

"Yes?" I question.

"Are you new here? Of course you are. I never seen You before. My name is Peter Parker. I been going to this school pretty much my whole life. So um what brought you here?"

"Oh me and my sister Annora moved here. "

"Oh is your sister going to this school too? or is she a little kid or older then you?"

"She will go to this school. I enrolled her along with me, but I'm not sure if she will be going here today."

"Oh... what's your name? I never got your name?"

"My name is Lillian King."

I said before the bell rings. Peter said bye then began to walk.

"Wait Peter!" I yelled out. He stops and turns around.

"Do you know where Mr. Blip's room is?"

"Oh right your new here. I'm going there now So follow me." Then began walking again with me following.

ANNORA'S POV

I knew Lillian already left for school. I'm still deciding if I want to go to school.

I mean walking around and finding the places I need to go will be easy, but I won be able to see the writing they will give me. Maybe if I go to the principle office and ask him to use blind people paper for me so I can work on my work the teachers will give me.

If he won't be able to then I guess I will just have to not go to school. I don't really have to go to school. With my I.Q I can go to college already. But I have to watch out for my sister. Some people go after her powers because she can create anything out of her imagination.