Annora And Lillian King

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-aWMQKkLxILY/UQT3ePtp90I/AAAAAAAAMuk/nSjybEsBpAI/s1600/anime+girl+perplexed.jpg

go to this link to see Annora

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/125/0/9/anime_girl_with_black_hair__brown_eyes_and_jacket_by_fawn_leaves-d648hll.png&imgrefurl=http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t%3D3724&h=356&w=314&tbnid=5hygews6CQZFWM:&zoom=1&docid=aEXhiqxEO3sf8M&hl=en&ei=ceORU_qTO8S-8gH4koHIBg&tbm=isch&client=safari&ved=0CCUQMygEMAQ

And this is Lillian but with green eyes

LILLIAN'S POV

I just got back from stealing jewels from a jewelry store. Of course I didn't get caught or even notice by thanks to Annora.

Annora may be blind but she can see further then you. She knows whatever happens 20 miles from her. She has mind abilities that even Jean Gray and Professor Xavier or just X will be jealous of. (Will be explained in next chapter)

It was always just me and Annora against the world when our parents abandon us in the streets with nothing but clothes and some food.

At the time we are living in the sewers. Not the disgusting ones. The one where the water don't flows. Like TMNT sewers. It looks nice as a sewer can get. Like a mini base that can hold 8 people. A kitchen....all that.

"You did good" A small voice said. I turn around to see Ann behind me. Sometimes she can be scary when she doesn't talk but she also looks so adorable. She's like a little kid around strangers.

She has an I.Q over 200 (Like Shikamaru on Naruto)

And a Photographic memory or Eidetic memory, whatever you want to call it. So she reminds of things that I tend to forget. Now me, I can created anything I wish to make from my imagination.

"Yea, But it was because of your help." I said

"But you did the sneaking and stealing."

"But I couldn't know if someone came and you gave me the directions to the jewels when I was in the air vents."

"I guess."

"Come on. Let's get home."

She merely nods her head. Then I ran to the nearest Entry to the sewers with Ann following. When we got inside. I went to the kitchen and began to cook dinner for the both of us. I made Spaghetti.

I got back to see Ann sketching. Let me guess you are wondering how a blind girl can sketch but it's possible. She sketches the future or past sometimes present. Most of it is me stealing or her concentrating.

"What are you sketching?" I ask

"The future. I had seen that you will be meeting people. When you go to school."

I haven't started school yet but I decided to. So I can hide my identity better. I enrolled Annora but she might not be showing up. I had told the principle that she is blind so she might not show up if she ever decides to.

"Oh, can I see sis?" I ask

"Yes." I went over to her and see a brown haired and brown eyes boy, A Long brown hair and brown eyes girl, a tall black guy with brown eyes, a Hispanic boy with brown eyes, A blond hair boy with blue eyes(I'm not really sure his eyes color so I'm giving him blue this time) a red hair girl and brown eyes and lastly a guy who looks rich he has light brown hair and brown eyes.

"Do you know who they will be?" I asked Ann.

"No, that will be for you to find out."

"Ok. Here's your plate." I said giving her a plate of spaghetti.

"Thank you." Ann said putting her sketch book down and took the plate to eat.

"Did you see any forced visions? Or hear any plots of someone trying to hurt you or kill you?"

"No, I did not."

"That's good. Cause if there was I will be at their asses in five minutes, stabbing them down with a kitchen knife, If they were." She chuckled a little bit before continuing eating. She had a lot of pepper on hers. Ann love putting a lot of pepper on her food. I don't know why, but she does.

"There are people fighting 15 miles from us. A group of heroes and three people are fighting each other. The four people are The Frightful Four. but there are only three of them. The Frightful four wants Spiderman for something." Annora informs me.

"Really? Who would want the Spider? He's not much."

She nods her head before putting down her finished plate of Spaghetti.

"Oh well, we better start chores, Annora we don't want our secret base dirty."

I looked at the chores list to see what I have today.

"Annora it's your-" she cuts me off.

"Day to sweep the floor and pick up trash." I smile then went to do my chores it's my day to clean the kitchen.

ANNORA'S POV

I began to clean the floor and pick up the trash around the base. Once I was done. I hear Lillian still cleaning the kitchen. I hate being blind, but it has it's advantages.

I walked over to the library and went to my side of the books. Lillian and I had our own sides of books because my side can only be read by blind people and hers can only be read by people who can see. I grabbed the book City Of Bones and began to trace my fingers over the words to read.

"Annora! Where did you go!" Lillian yelled.

''''The library'''' (when this '''' happens it means she sending a message to her telepathy.)

''''Oh"" Lillian sent back. A few minutes later Lillian showed up in the library.

"Come on Annora. Lets go to bed. I have to get up early for my first day of school." I nod my head. then place a book mark in my book before placing it on my desk.

I followed Lillian's mind to the room quarters of the base. When we got there I went to my room before laying on the bed falling asleep.

(((( Ok so this is my new book an my friend Nyddles is helping me. Go to we stories they are pretty cool and good!!! Her character in here is Lillian and mine is Annora! Do not copy this story! Thank you and I do not own Lillian or Ultimate Spiderman. bye please vote, comment and follow!))))