Chapter Five

ANNORA'S POV

Today is Saturday and Danny had called about the catapult project. He wants to meet up to make it.

I offered to bring the materials but he said he would do it. I have an hour left until I have to meet Danny at the park. Lillian is going to Peters house.

Danny had wanted to come to our 'house' but since it isn't a house I couldn't do that and he'll tell Fury.

And I didn't want me or Lillian going to jail. So I said to meet up at the park at 2:00 pm.

"Annora I'm going to Peters now!" Lillian had yelled from the exit room.

"Alright! Be safe!" I yelled back. I decided to read more of City Of Bones since I was almost done with it. I plan on finishing before I go meet up with Danny so I can purchase the second book on my way back home.

~~~~~An hour Later~~~~~

I finished my book and put it up realizing I'm going to be a few minutes late depending how fast I get there. I ran to exit three which is a few hallways down from the library. Exit three takes me strait to the park well actually between some buildings besides the park. I ran towards the exit and climbed the latter.

I came to the park and sense Danny sitting on a blanket in the grass with all the materials we need. He had brought extra things like and eraser, scissors and glue. That's good.

"Hey sorry if I'm late." I tell him from behind. He jumps slightly.

"Oh no it's fine, I just got here." He tells me.

"Oh well I'm glad I didn't make you wait."

"Hey your not stuttering. You must have gotten used to me." His mind brightened up.

"Yea, I guess." Or maybe it's because it's just us.

"Ok so I brought the materials and some other stuff."

"That's good. Um, since I can't see you have to do the building. I'll tell you what to do." I said.

"Ok," I felt some moving around. I sat down besides him and look towards what he was doing.

"What do I do first then?"

"Make two holes across the walls of the boxes."

"Ok,"

"Then place one pencil through those holes."

"Alright," He said

"Grab the other pencil and put it the box with the eraser part sticking out and hold it up."

"Next?"

"Twist then Wrap the rubber bands around the pencil and put the other ends of the rubber bands to the ends of the other pencil."

"Ok anything else?"

"Yes, cut out a hole at the bottom of the box I'm the middle and near the pencil that's horizontal. Then were done or test it out to see how far it goes then fix it if it doesn't goes far."

"Ok, Done! Well this was quick I'll test it out." I felt movement then a *swoosh*

"How far did it go?"

He told me. I smirked. (slightly)

LILLIAN'S POV

*Knock, Knock, Knock*

I knocked on Peter's house door. I waited for a minute and the door opened to show a woman with white hair and blue eyes with golden earrings.

"Yes? Who are you? Are you Lillian?"

"Yes, that'll be me, Lillian King."

"Ahh! Peter told me you were coming, please come in."

She hold the door open for me and I walk in.

"Peter! Lillian is here! oh and Lillian my name is May (I think this was her name. Did I miss hear)"

"Nice to meet you." I heard footsteps coming from down the stairs and I look up to see Peter in his normal attire.

"Hey." He said.

"Hi, should we get started?" I ask.

"Oh yea. I got the materials upstairs."

"Well let's go get started then!"

"Ah, Young love." May said.

"It's not like that!(Aunt May)" Me and Peter say in unison.

"Hehe, whatever you say you guys." Then she went into the kitchen.

"*sigh* Well I'll show you to my room." Peter said. He walked up the stair and I followed.

We came to his room and I sat on his bed.

Peter got out the materials and brought them over.

"Ok if we make a cut here to the bottom of the box and put something to make the pencil stop when we wrap it up with the rubber bands. We can use the paper clips to keep ahold of the rubber bands maybe." Peter said. I did what he said with his guide. I used the other pencil to stop the launching pencil. I also created a hole in front of the stopping pencil but also almost to the bottom.

"Alright, Done!" I said.

"Let's see how far it'll go." Peter said we used an eraser top to launch after we went outside of course then launched it. It went out of the yard I can tell you that.

(((((HAPPY 4th OF JULY!!!!!! well guys if it seemed like a long time well sorry! I have been watching off of YouTube (mostly JubyPhonic's songs) I have also been reading Creepypasta fan fictions. Yes I'm a Creepypasta fan so don't ask. I'll try to get in my next chapter so don't worry! buh bye!)))))