Chapter 25

"No, who are you really?" Sebastian asks seriously

"Just a simple demon" Harlequin replies innocently

"Oh?" Sebastian smirks "do you have something to do with children going missing?"

"And what if I do?" she asks putting her face close to him "or what if I don't"

"Well then miss forgive me" Sebastian grabs her chin "for being a bit.. forceful"

Harlequin laughs and licks her lips "well maybe i like it that way"

-

"You're an absolute demon" Harlequin whined when she woke up in the morning

"oh? whatever do you mean?" Sebastian asks innocently

"I can't walk you dumbass!" Harlequin shouts throwing her pillow at him

He chuckles "was that your first time?"

"Yes!" she shouts then pouts "I'm a demon but that sort of thing doesn't interest me"

"It's your own fault for acting like that" Sebastian shrugs as he ties his tie "honestly if you had no connection to the missing children then you should've just said so"

Harlequin rested her head on her head, a light blush on her cheeks "well.. I was kinda hoping you would do that.. with me"

"Hm?" Sebastian turns to her curiously "why?"

"J-just a crush I guess" she looked away "get going, new-comers are in charge of breakfast"

"Doesn't that mean you too?" Sebastian asks

"I can't, I was fucked by a demon" Harlequin sighs as she lays back down

Sebastian chuckles and heads out of the tent "how interesting"

-

A couple hours later Harlequin was walking around when she saw something by the carriages. She curiously walked over and saw Smile soaking wet hiding behind a wheel with his face hidden in his knees.

 She curiously walked over and saw Smile soaking wet hiding behind a wheel with his face hidden in his knees

"Smile" She grabs a towel from nearby and puts it around him

Ciel looks up at her surprised "Harlequin"

"Everyone's taking baths right now" she says "did something happen"

"that's none of your business" Ciel turns his head

"Now now that's no way to talk to a girl young master"

Harlequin's face turned red at the sound of Sebastian's voice

"What would you know about that?" Ciel questions

"Well now that Black is here to take care of you I'll be leaving" she smiles to him before leaving "be careful"

"hm? what does she mean by that?" Sebastian asks

"good question" Ciel replies suspiciously "Sebastian, is she hiding anything?"

"No young master, I have already interrogated her last night" Sebastian answers

"You idiot!" Ciel shouts "What if she reports us?!"

"I assure you, everything is under control" Sebastian smiles "now let's get you into dry clothes"

-

Everyone was running around getting ready for the show. After everything was set up one of the performers were injured. Sebastian ended up having to perform with Harlequin while Ciel was sneaking around the main performers tents.

Sebastian was in his tent when Ciel came in "you" he was breathing heavy and coughing

Sebastian turns to him "young master-"

"you released the venomous snakes even though you knew i was still over there?" Ciel asks annoyed

"Yes" Sebastian smiles "it's because earlier you gave an order to release the snakes as the first tier members returned. What's the matter?"

"It's in bad taste to play games that make me feel like throwing up.." Ciel coughs "demon"

"It's an honor" Sebastian smiles

Ciel coughs "Well eough of that. I also found two pieces of paper that has me and Rose's name on it in Joker's tent" he coughs again "from what i saw they have our ranks, our missions, our address, and just a simple personal history"

"simple can mean a lot"

Ciel's eyes widen, he looks up quickly to see Harlequin sitting on her bed staring down at him with a serious look on her face.

"yo" she smiles

Ciel turns to Sebastian "Why didn't you tell me she was in here!"

"You didn't ask" Sebastian simply replies

Ciel coughs "Sebastian let's go outside" he walks out

"yes" Sebastian glances at Harlequin, who has a worried look on her face, before following Ciel out

Harlequin gets up and opens the tent she watches the two walk away as they talk. All of a sudden Ciel stops and coughs a lot before throwing up.

"Young master?!" Sebastian shouts worriedly

Ciel falls to his knees and throws up more as he coughs.

Harlequin quickly ran towards them "Ciel!"