Chapter 17: Alros On A Frappe

~Alexa~

We're practicing for the Battle Rounds, and Karlos has been so bi-polar.

Whenever Julien or Zack is around me, he'd go all snob-mode then there are times when he'd be so sweet. I'm really gonna start to think that he's on his man period or something.

While I was practicing my song, Bubbly, if ever I get chosen. I was learning the chords until my phone beeped.

Jakey: Hi

If you thought it was only one "hi", no. He spammed me continously. You know, the usual Karlos.

Me: what ya want??? im practicing 😶

Jakey: Waddup???

Me: the sky haha why are u texting me anyways???

Jakey: Haha ik i just wanna annoy you

Me: seen 3:45 pm

Jakey: Wow nice

I could imagine him rolling his eyes right now.

Me: seen 3:49

Jakey: Seen 3:51

Jakey: Wow this should always be our always

Me: wow jakey

Haha we're not normal. If you still can't see. And I can't help but smile.

Jakey: Awww ur smiling :---)

Me: what? no....

How did he fucking kn-

Then someone put his head on my shoulder, and i'm really ticklish.

I turned my head to face him. "What the hell?! You were there all along?" I screeched.

"Nah, just arrived now."

"And you still had to text me." I rolled my eyes playfully. "I know. I don't blame you for missing me." I joked.

"Yeah, I miss you." He chuckled. Okay...I didn't expect him to say that.

Then it became quiet. But then, camera's came and Kuya Luis greeted us.

"Hi Alexa! Hi JK!"

"Hi."

"Hi po!"

Then he asked us a bunch of questions and joked around. He's pretty funny.

***

Finally, after practicing and all, we went back to the condo and mom said there's a surprise waiting for me. Wonder what that surprise is.

When mom unlocked the door, there was nothing there. Not until Karlos went into the room, he got tackled by none other than my crazy best friend, Nicole.

"Alexa!" She said, hugging Karlos. He looked at me, asking for help so I coughed.

"Wait," She said, looking slowly up at Karlos. She quickly jerked back, saying sorry and she kept on saying how stupid she was and Lily was laughing. "I am so sorry I just missed Alexa so much and I thought you were her even though you're so tall but I wasn't looking and I am so sorry for hugging you!" At the end, she ran out of breathe.

Karlos laughed. "It's fine. But maybe, you should hug Alexa cos..." Karlos said, pointing at me then Nicole literally threw herself at me that I made an "oomph" sound.

"Akexa I missed you!" She squeeled.

"I- missed- you- too." I said in between breathes. I seriously can't breathe.