Chapter 18: Sister

Chapter 18: Sister

~Alexa~

We are having stage rehearsals right now, since tomorrow is the battle rounds. I am so nervous I can't even.

"Okay, Alexa, try moving around. Are you nervous?" Coach Bamboo asked and I nodded my head.

"Okay lang yan. Move around okay, and don't be nervous." He chuckled and I smiled. "Grazz, rin."

"Coach!" Grazz whined and coach Bamboo chuckled. "Kidding. You're doing good." He made a thumbs up and Graz did a cool sign or whatever you call it.

It's been 3 days since the last time Lily and Nicole visited me, and Julien came here yesterday. And all Nicole and Julien talk about is each other.

"Okay! Again!" Coach Bamboo said. I drank water first then walked over to the stage and we sang.

***

After practice, Grazz still wanted to stay here and I wanted to go home already and since Darren's done with the stage rehearsals, he went with me instead.

When we got back, mom said goodbye since she's still going to work. She just brought us back home.

When we opened the door, a little girl was smiling and looking up at us.

"Lynelle!" Darren exclaimed and hugged her tight.

"Hi kuya!" She beams happily and Darren put her down and she jumped on me and I wasn't kind of thinking straight at that time so both of us almost fell. But I still got to carry her although she's a little heavy.

"Hi Lynelle."

"Hi Ate ganda!" I can't help but laugh at her nickname for me.

"Hindi naman."

"Maganda ka po!" I just nodded my head and ruffled her hair. She's too cute.

"Daddy's in the bathroom." Lynelle said. Soon, Tito Don was out of the bathroom and Darren and I greeted him.

***

"Ate i'm hungry." Lynelle tugged on my shirt, looking at me with puppy dog eyes.

Since Tito Don's sleeping and Darren's playing videogames, I was hanging out with Lynelle and she's complaining that she's hungry.

"What do you want to eat? I have no food." I said.

"Anything."

I stood up and went over to the fridge, getting my Selecta Mrs. Fields ice cream since and put it on a bowl. "Is ice cream fine?"

"Yes yes yes." Lynelle beamed and I laughed at her cuteness.

I handed her the bowl of ice cream and she ate it happily.

After a few minutes, the monkeys are back. Karlos and Grazz, with Katherine.

"Hi guys!" I greeted. They all greeted me back and Darren stopped playing videogames when he heard Karlos and the rest.

"Hi guys." He said. "Hey! You give my little sister ice cream but not me?"

"Oo nga." Karlos added.

"She was hungry and I share my food with kids." I said.

"Lynelle can I have?" Darren asked his sister.

Before Lynelle could open her mouth, I spoke first. "No, don't give him ice cream he's mean."

"But sharing is caring." She said. Aw, the kid's been raised well.

"But he's mean."

"But he's my bwother."

"Ha." Darren said. "My sister loves me."

"Yeah no s-" Grazz slapped Karlos' mouth.

"Ow!"

"May bata." Grazz said and Karlos made an "oh" sound.

"Sorry."

"Why po?" Lynelle asked.

"Because Kuya Karlos is weird." Grazz said and that earned her a glare from Karlos.

Lynelle scooped a big amount of ice cream and gave it to Darren.

"You guys are so cute." Kat said.

"Anyways, it's still like 4pm, wanna swim?" I asked. It's so hot and swimming sounds so good right now."

"Sige! G!" Karlos said.

***********************

Filler chapter again huhu sorry its short af u niggers r gonna get a real chapter after this yay haha forgive me cos writers block. Omg this chapter sucks so bad i kenat it's so short huhu cos writers block nga. Haha just wait for the next chapter?? Haha idk i hate writers block. And the title of this chapter lmao. "Sister" gahahahahhaa that's how bad my writers block is. And omg i've been pronouncing Lynelle's name all along cos all this time i've been pronouncing it as lai•nelle lmao it was supposed to be li•nelle hahahaa am i the only one?? Gahahaha i'm so stupid okay i just wanna ask how many of u ppl reads my a/n's??? Comment ples k thanks cos i won't update for a month if no one comments. Siyempre joke lang. Haha i'm serious. Joke. But srsly. This was just supposed to be a short a/n's oops.